Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CITY TURN DOWN BID "

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 883049.stm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THEY ARE TAKING THE MICK WITH THAT BID.

Re: " CITY TURN DOWN BID "

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 pm

But then would you pay £1m to have Whittingham on loan for a year?

Because if he doesn't sign a new contract, that's what that club will effectively be doing.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/8883049.stm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Taking the Piss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:58 pm

I would luv it if VT and TG came up trumps and we stole a few of their better players for peanuts :lol: :lol: :lol: - piss takers they are :evil:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:58 pm

NJ73 wrote:But then would you pay £1m to have Whittingham on loan for a year?

Because if he doesn't sign a new contract, that's what that club will effectively be doing.

Well then Our Club should of Sorted All their Contracts out in the last few months.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Well then Our Club should of Sorted All their Contracts out in the last few months.

Indeed but that isn't the case so you didn't answer the question :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:05 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Indeed but that isn't the case so you didn't answer the question :mrgreen:

On that point your right with what you said.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:06 pm

I agree, we need to look at some of these contracts, before we end with nothing again, like Ledley

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/8883049.stm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The deeper the sh1t we are in,, the lower the bids become.

Its gone down from £1.75m -Burnley, to £1.5m from Forest to £1m now.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Add another 2-4 million to that and you can have him, as they say every player has his price. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Billy Davies is a tight fisted horrible pissed up Jock, he should do what he was best at "a lumberjack on a mushroom farm".

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:38 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:Add another 2-4 million to that and you can have him, as they say every player has his price. :ayatollah:

Yes he is at least worth £2 Million.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:Add another 2-4 million to that and you can have him, as they say every player has his price. :ayatollah:

Yes he is at least worth £2 Million.

In my view we should tie him down to a new contract ASAP as he is top drawer. Ok, he used to be accused of being a bit of an in and out player but I think his overall game improved tremendously last season, particularily the amount of effort he puts into a game. I just think he is going to get better and better and I want to see it in a Bloobirds shirt not any other shirt.
Dont forget he's only 25 and hasn't reached his peak yet.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:54 am

Sell him and put a sell on clause on him.