Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fred Keenor Pin Badges Set to Sell Out

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 am

The specially designed Fred Keenor pin badges, produced to raise funds for the statue appeal, are set to sell out this Saturday.

We’ve been delighted at the overwhelming response and have already placed another order for a significant number of badges which are expected to arrive in the third week of August. Apologies for those that may be disappointed in the meantime.

On Saturday the badges will be available at the Trust stand inside the stadium from around 11am and a limited number may also be available from the supporters’ club shop.

A very small number remain for postal orders. If you intend to order by post please check availability before sending your cheque or postal order by emailing Trust Press Officer Phillip Nifield on phillip.cattwg@btinternet.com. Badges cost £3 each plus £1 postage and packing. Cheques should be made out to the Fred Keenor Statue Fund or FKSF.

Re: Fred Keenor Pin Badges Set to Sell Out

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:34 am

I didnt even know there were any Phil , how much would wristbands cost then if available or isnt that a good idea ? :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 am

Sorry for confusion. The badges are available on Sunday not Saturday - got my match-days mixed up.
The sale of pin badges has been widely publicised in the Echo, on the messageboards, in the programme and on the Trust website.
Wrist bands are certainly worth considering and shouldn't cost us much to produce. I'll mention that at the next meeting of the FK fundraising committee in September. Any idea who might do them for us?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 am

Excuse my ignorance to certain things as Im a bit selective in my viewing :lol: dunno about wristbands tbh or how much but Im sure it can be found out . At Emirates on Sunday the John Hartson Trust were selling theirs for £3 each or 2 for £5 ...... but even though we got 2 I personally thought they were expensive ?