Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Marlon King - How Would You Feel ?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Wouldn't want him here, he's a bit too scummy for my liking.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Ben wrote:His a coward who beats women, let the c**t rot

Spot on Ben. For once I completely agree with you.

I don't want that tw*t anywhere near my club.

What an embarrassment.

Are we really THAT desperate. I'd rather play Jarvis and get relegated.

If he comes I couldn't go to watch. Disgusting sex-offender. Great example for our kids.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:02 pm

King convicted of sexual assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm. SCUM keep him out of football i say

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:11 pm

His crime was disgusting but he has served his time. I don't believe that completely wipes his debt to society, but if he signed a contract where he donated all his appearance and goal bonuses to Women's Aid, plus a clause where his contract would be cancelled with immediate affect if he reoffended, then I would be willing to give a second chance.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Ben wrote:His a coward who beats women, let the c**t rot

You can't say that Ben...... she might have deserved it!............................

:lol: :lol: :lol:
JOKE!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:13 pm

If he does like slapping bitches up then maybe Hudson will play better out of fear......
;) ;) ;)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:53 pm

There are two things in my book that a man must never do:
1: abuse a woman physically or sexually.
2: abuse a child (or someone with a mental age of a child) physically or sexually.

Rapists pedophiles lock em up throw away the key. But I'd go further than that but in this liberal society they got more rights than you and me!
We don't want or need his kind!

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:09 pm

did he rape a woman to be sent to prison

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 pm

football is football and its about winning games not being liked, hand in hand as they say. a guy with his back against the wall in last chance saloon i feel would set out to prove a point so if he wants a chance then give it to him.m plus if he dont get many offers then a contract that suits the club would be an option

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:If Dave Jones decided to try and bring in Marlon King, how would you feel about it ?

I think that he has served his time and should therefore be given the chance to resurrect his career, I am in no way condoning what he has done but as I said he has served his time.

Going on DJ's previous could he also get the best out of King ?

total prick for what he done to that girl but hes done his time.

i would welcome him :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:His crime was disgusting but he has served his time. I don't believe that completely wipes his debt to society, but if he signed a contract where he donated all his appearance and goal bonuses to Women's Aid, plus a clause where his contract would be cancelled with immediate affect if he reoffended, then I would be willing to give a second chance.

Tony. He's shown no remorse - still claiming 'it wasn't me'.

As if he'd donate his money to charity !

He'll be back on the town giving it the big 'un in no time. And our money will be fuelling him.

Not feckin mine. He's not welcome.

Surely we aren't that desperate for success that we will ignore our morals ?

It could have been one of our daughters.