Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl - the £2m for PMG

Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Carl

You were referring on another post to someone telling you that PMG have demanded or are due a payment of £2m next month.

At the May EGM they had agreed to take repayment of their debt by instalments over a period so that they don`t have to be fully repaid until the Autumn of 2013.Also , the club can take the option of converting £2.7m of that debt into shares and PMG still have the income streams from Premier Club seats.

So is the remainder of the debt to be repaid by annual lump sums rather than monthly instalments , and the first annual one of £2m due next month?

Keith

Re: FAO Carl - the £2m for PMG

Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Keith,Carl is in a business meeting with someone, will be back on later.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Keith there was a deal done after May that states PMG has a lump sum this Autumn and I am told the payment is in September. This lump sum is coming off the £8.7million debt.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 pm

carlccfc wrote:Keith there was a deal done after May that states PMG has a lump sum this Autumn and I am told the payment is in September. This lump sum is coming off the £8.7million debt.

Any idea why the club agreed to accelerate the repayments beyond what they had only agreed a couple of months ago?

Have PMG agreed to reduce the amount they are claiming in exchange?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 pm

since62 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Keith there was a deal done after May that states PMG has a lump sum this Autumn and I am told the payment is in September. This lump sum is coming off the £8.7million debt.

Any idea why the club agreed to accelerate the repayments beyond what they had only agreed a couple of months ago?

Possibly Keith but I had an interesting chat this afternoon with somebody you told me would be able to answer my questions, if you remember several weeks ago.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:
since62 wrote:

Possibly Keith but I had an interesting chat this afternoon with somebody you told me would be able to answer my questions, if you remember several weeks ago.

That sounds interesting.

Also a few questions..

Is the £8.7m debt the up to date figure - if so what happened to the £1.8m for the land ?

Also, why are the club not triggerring the debt for equity swap ?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:
since62 wrote:

Send me a pm to remind me.

I swear my memory is going more quickly since I became a grandfather :old:

Keith

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Congrats Keith!

Hows your Grandchild hope doing well boy or Girl, maybe you would like to show him/her a real statue , heres a pic for you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

on a serious note i hope you achieve your aim as all football clubs should have statues of their heros!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.