Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Malaysians

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:02 pm

I hope everyone at our club is still 100% behind the Malaysians and we dont get any negative chants on Sunday.
They have inherited this mess from the riddler and his cronies,and a few people still on the board.
Lets get behind the Team/Manager and the Malaysians and give it 100% on Sunday. :ayatollah:
I really do dread to think where we would be now without them. :ayatollah:

Re: The Malaysians

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Denzil wrote:I hope everyone at our club is still 100% behind the Malaysians and we dont get any negative chants on Sunday.
They have inherited this mess from the riddler and his cronies,and a few people still on the board.
Lets get behind the Team/Manager and the Malaysians and give it 100% on Sunday. :ayatollah:

Agree, but i think you will find its him not them.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Daya wrote:
Denzil wrote:I hope everyone at our club is still 100% behind the Malaysians and we dont get any negative chants on Sunday.

Just TG ?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Daya wrote:

Daya - out of curiosity, do you know how much "hard cash" TG has available to him? (from his OWN sources and without the financial backing of others) IF not, do you know how much he (and/or his assets) are worth?

cheers

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Merlin wrote:
Daya wrote:

Daya - out of curiosity, do you know how much "hard cash" TG has available to him? (from his OWN sources and without the financial backing of others) IF not, do you know how much he (and/or his assets) are worth?

cheers

No mate Sorry, but from my understanding the majority of money come in has actually been Tans but thats not from today, that just from what i heard previous somewhere, maybe totally wrong though on that score.