Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IN MY OPINION SIGNING JASON KOUMAS

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:14 pm

IS A MASTER STROKE and THE BIGGEST LIFT ALL CITY FANS NEEDED, Bigger than Re signing Earnie in MY OPINION.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18958 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FOOTBALL is A FUNNY OLD GAME, A Roller Coaster Ride :lol:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IN MY OPINION SIGNING JASON KOUMAS

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:15 pm

It's a massive lift Annis, just hope he can play Sunday! Everyone needed a signing like this to clear all the doom and gloom and finally make people get excited about the new season :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 pm

great signing in my opinion :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Oh good god, if we signed Earnie I would collapse!

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:20 pm

I hope so much he can regain some of the form he showed when he was with us last time.

One of the very best players I've seen in a bluebirds shirt since my first game in 1971!

Super Jason Koumas!

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm

davids wrote:I hope so much he can regain some of the form he showed when he was with us last time.

One of the very best players I've seen in a bluebirds shirt since my first game in 1971!

Super Jason Koumas!

TOTALLY AGREE, Since 1972 for Me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:IS A MASTER STROKE and THE BIGGEST LIFT ALL CITY FANS NEEDED, Bigger than Re signing Earnie in MY OPINION.

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just got home from work, absolutely delighted by this one.

Good thing is that he's been off colour and has it all to prove again.

We've seen what he can do. Probably individually the most exciting player i've seen at the club.

Amazing array of attacking talent we've got at the mo. Justa dd harewood and naylor and we are on our way !

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:IS A MASTER STROKE and THE BIGGEST LIFT ALL CITY FANS NEEDED, Bigger than Re signing Earnie in MY OPINION.

Just got home from work, absolutely delighted by this one.

Good thing is that he's been off colour and has it all to prove again.

We've seen what he can do. Probably individually the most exciting player i've seen at the club.

Amazing array of attacking talent we've got at the mo. Justa dd harewood and naylor and we are on our way !

Tim, If We can get him back to Form and I believe WE CAN, HE WILL BE A LEGEND :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:32 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 45,00.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Totally made up great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:41 pm

This is great news, and lets face it we needed some before sundays game. I am well chuffed :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:57 pm

this is why i just came on here,,,,,, had a text, from a liverpool fan in work,, koumas is shit,,,,, and i thought , why you texting me that, whats happened?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Oh good god, if we signed Earnie I would collapse!

earnshaw for whitts plus £1 million..

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:03 pm

So do you think Chopra will now be happy with a player like that coming to the club? Personally, the thought of McPhail, Koumas, Whitts and Burke supllying our front 2 is giving me a hard on! I think even I could get 20 goals with those 4 providing for me!! ........ every game!! lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:07 pm

I've been buzzing since I heard the news however just started wondering how he would fit in the team. Will having Koumas and Whitts in the team mean we have too many 'luxery' players?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:23 pm

You're not dropping another hint are you Annis? ;)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Annis,

We now have the best midfield in the division. Whittingham, Burke, mcphail, drinkwater and koumas. Harewood up front with jay. As I have said repeatedly:

WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE BY 20 POINTS!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:28 pm

it's a great signing and it's given everyone a huge lift just when we needed it, thank you tg :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Im so happy with this I just shat blue n white :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Why is everyone happy that we are going backwards again ??

Who do you want next Carl Dale ?

Chris Pike ?

sad day

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Excellent signing he's still only 30 and DJ knows how to get the best out of him.

Most important thing now is get new contracts signed and keep our best players.

Onward and upward with our friends from the East.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 pm

scottiepx wrote:Why is everyone happy that we are going backwards again ??

Chris Pike ?

sad day
f**k ME , I KNOW WE HAVEN'T SIGNED ROONEY YET BUT LOOK AT US A WEEK AGO ! Wake up and smell the coffee :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Potentially a great signing especially if he shows the form he showed when he was previously with us when along with Gary O'Neil he was one of the best midfielders i have seen at the City.

However my fear is that this could be a sweetener to the departure of Whittingham what do you think Annis?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:16 pm

maybe phil stamp nxt hes gonna need 4weeks getting fit tbh hes about a stone+ over weight

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 am

davids wrote:I hope so much he can regain some of the form he showed when he was with us last time.

Super Jason Koumas!

Yep, one of the few players we've had who could turn a game on his own. Only Robin Friday was on a par for the few games he played :roll: :lol:

An exciting signing, I just hope he can get halfway to the form he had when he was last here. If he does then Chops, Jay, etc could be in for a big season :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:59 am

give Koumas the number 16 shirt , out with the old and in with the new :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 am

You're spot on Annis. Before this revelatory signing I was still wallowing in self pity following that disastrous day at Wembley back in May. Since then the club was seen to be in complete freefall, however for the first time in a lot of years I was pensive about the new season and if I'm brutally honest was looking forward to the new season with as much enthusiasm as a trip to the museum.
The signing of Koumas has totally lifted my mood and for the first time since May I am now looking forward to the season. I believe the Malaysians are totally committed to our club and without them Koumas wouldn't have happened and our club would've been sharing the same unfortunate plight as Portsmouth. Thank you TG and co, the rest of the so called directors (the ones with short arms and deep pockets) should hang their heads in shame.
Great board by the way, keeping us updated of events as they happen! Top stuff!

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:07 am

scottiepx wrote:Why is everyone happy that we are going backwards again ??

Chris Pike ?

sad day

going backwards :lol: take some happy pills or summin..

this is great news, a central attacking midfielder who can score goals!!

get in there :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 am

Could put some more on the attendance too, I think. I actually don't think he'll start the game but come on as a sub. He's obviously lacking match sharpness and fitness so he'll either start on the bench and come on or start and get subbed after an hour.

I'm still excited by the signing either way

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:45 am

i agree 100% :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :old: