Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Surely Jones wouldn't sign Marlon King ?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:43 pm

After what he's been through in the past ?

Also, with our name and history the last we need is scum like that in our shirt.

Sorry - for me he can f**k right off. And I hope every other club does the same.

Re: Surely Jones wouldn't sign Marlon King ?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Agree 100%

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Surely after Gethin and bookgate, he wouldnt sanction that move. It would be hypocritical to say the least.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 pm

I don't totally disagree with the view on Marlon King, but was his crime worse than what Lee Hughes did? While I think sexual assault is dispicable, killing someone whilst being drunk at the wheel of a car and then running away is easily worse in my eyes.

Yet Hughes was allowed back into football without too much fuss.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Id have swallowed us signing Barton, young knobhead bully, maybe he'll grow up!!

Lee Hughes? Naaah f*cking killed someone

Marlon King? Never!! f*cking big time prick who beats women up? id smash
the c**t myself! He'd last 2 minutes in town with his attitude and im not kidding.
My workmate played football with him years ago and says hes an arrogant gobby
bullying tw*t

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I don't totally disagree with the view on Marlon King, but was his crime worse than what Lee Hughes did? While I think sexual assault is dispicable, killing someone whilst being drunk at the wheel of a car and then running away is easily worse in my eyes.

Yet Hughes was allowed back into football without too much fuss.

Hughes was guilty of a one off offence. And let's not get preachy, it could easily have been the case that McCormack's name could be substituted.

Marlon King has a lengthy and well established history.

Hughes was allowed back without too much fuss? Errm, lolwut? There was massive negative publicity when he signed.