Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This Board.............

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:08 pm

they can knock it all they want.........but for how it is , up to date news it's feckin spot on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the Great work Annis........and Carl of course !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This Board.............

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Cheers :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:22 pm

s8wrd wrote:they can knock it all they want.........but for how it is , up to date news it's feckin spot on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the Great work Annis........and Carl of course !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

2nd that good work chaps its the only thing keeping us in the loop 8-)

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:16 am

I'll third that,,,,its nice to have a bit of banter & voice your oppinions without being slagged off by other posters,,,, well most of the time anyway. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:29 am

This board is a model for other MB's. It is informative and encourages debate not petty jelousy.

TBH it is slowly developing its own image. I don't want to open old wounds but the banning of TLG was a masterstroke.

We have Claude Blue/NJ73 who puts over the alternative view very well IMO, without decending into the arogant personal attacks that was the signature of the Gunman.

Also we have our own rising stars, the obvious being Carl, but Nerd, Aliens, Lawnmower, Zabier, Rick plus the 9 mods :lol: all add to the mix.

They say everything Annis touches turns to gold, this MB is just another example.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:26 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote: the obvious being Carl, but Nerd, Aliens, Lawnmower, Zabier, Rick plus the 9 mods :lol: all add to the mix.

Not even a mention......

You're so DUMPED!!! slag.....

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:28 am

Bigbluebird wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote: the obvious being Carl, but Nerd, Aliens, Lawnmower, Zabier, Rick plus the 9 mods :lol: all add to the mix.

Not even a mention......

You're so DUMPED!!! slag.....

he's buttering them up hoping Annis will give him a job here and he still owes me a pint for voting for him in the Trust elections too :lol: