Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bellamy on loan

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:43 pm

is this the plan sell whitts and chops and then use part of the money to pay charlton ,sunderland and then bring in craig bellarmy on loan :?:

Re: bellamy on loan

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Nobody has mentioned Bellamy for a long while - so i think its fair to say that the deal is dead!

However, with a fortnight to go, im very surprised that he hasnt really sorted out his future properly yet, as it looks like Man City may not be using him as much this coming season? maybe Hughes will look at taking him to Fulham, but Bellamy did say that he wouldn't likely to be joining another English club?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:46 pm

wez 1927 wrote:is this the plan sell whitts and chops and then use part of the money to pay charlton ,sunderland and then bring in craig bellarmy on loan :?:

it was never going to happen, forget it.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 pm

I would not be happy if we sold two players that score 40+ goals between them and bring in one player on loan

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:55 pm

murphy wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:is this the plan sell whitts and chops and then use part of the money to pay charlton ,sunderland and then bring in craig bellarmy on loan :?:

it was never going to happen, forget it.

True, whatever Bellers may have said it will be either Spurs of Fulham he ends up at.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm

I think Mark Hughes will take Bellamy to Fulham!!

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:00 pm

No Wez.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 pm

another dreamer :roll: