Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Koumas interview

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 pm

This is my first post. Great board Annis. Let's keep it Cardiff City. Sadly the other board seems to talk about anything but.
Great interview with Koumas on Player. I was encouraged to hear him say that the players that are going to come in will make us very strong.
Obviously he knows something we don't and it will be good news when it happens. :ayatollah:

Re: Koumas interview

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 pm

excellent news, what else did he say ?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Welcome :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:28 pm

CCFC 1927 wrote:excellent news, what else did he say ?

he also said if ccfc 1927 asks if i said anything else dont tell him bugger all :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
CCFC 1927 wrote:excellent news, what else did he say ?

he also said if ccfc 1927 asks if i said anything else dont tell him bugger all :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:o :o :oops:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:48 pm

He said that Cardiff were the only club he would go to and told Wigan that,
He said that a top 2 place was the goal. He rates the players highly and with "Those that will come in" we should get to the prem.
He said that Dave was the main reason he came and that he likes playing under him because Jones allows him to play.
He is very impressed with how things have channged since last time re ground and training.
He did say one stupid thing. 'We should aim for top 2 at least" Nice one Jason there aint nothing after that. I can forgive him that one. I think he will be a fantastic addition personally.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:05 pm

i seen the interview too, he was very positive about the players coming in over the next couple of weeks .
ps. welcome to this board :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Great to be here.