Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Malaysians lulling the rest of the Championship into a..

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:29 pm

false sense of security, making out we haven't got a pot to p!ss in, then lining up Koumas a a few other stars, lets hope so :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Malaysians lulling the rest of the Championship into a..

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Bluebina wrote:false sense of security, making out we haven't got a pot to p!ss in, then lining up Koumas a a few other stars, lets hope so :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

;) :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Bluebina wrote:false sense of security, making out we haven't got a pot to p!ss in, then lining up Koumas a a few other stars, lets hope so :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Feelin that! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:15 pm

I feel its a bit more to it than that.

Koumas in Whitts out means a lesser wage plus some money to come in.

Some striker in Chopra out means definately a lower wage plus loads of money.

Most will be hpaay with Koumas for Whitts. Wonder who will the striker be to replace Chopra and at the same time making the fans happy. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Most will be hpaay with Koumas for Whitts. Wonder who will the striker be to replace Chopra and at the same time making the fans happy. :ayatollah:

Earnshaw. Perhaps Whitts for Earnshaw and Chopra for £4M.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 pm

I like earnie but IMO he is not in the same class as Chops.
Think I would even go with Rossco ahead of earnie although earnie from the bench is ideal.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:10 pm

agreed. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:12 pm

They're not going to come out and say " f**k IT LETS GO MENTAL..... MONEY IS NO OBJECT!!!"

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:25 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I like earnie but IMO he is not in the same class as Chops.
Think I would even go with Rossco ahead of earnie although earnie from the bench is ideal.

Earnie has scored 34 goals for Forest in 54 starts. He is no mug at Championship level.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Im not saying he isnt, his scoring record is good where ever he has been. His overall game as not always been good though and the way we play I think we need someone who can drop a bit deeper and bring players into the game more like Chops, Rossco and Jay all do.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:They're not going to come out and say " f**k IT LETS GO MENTAL..... MONEY IS NO OBJECT!!!"

Your absolutely right BB that won't happen. But I have always believed the Malaysians have a budget for the CCFC project, however, like all prudent businessmen they will try to get what they want as cheaply as possible and under budget.

That stratagy may also include player trading, if the conditions and terms fit the over all business plan.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:06 pm

good stratedgy having no money clubs cant take the piss by over inflated loan/signing fees

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:07 pm

keep up the good work tg

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:04 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:good stratedgy having no money clubs cant take the piss by over inflated loan/signing fees

It also keeps creditors in line and I'm sure the club isn't being bombarded with time wasting offers from agents.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:31 pm

a=abysmal g=greedy e=egotistic n=nasty t=twofaced s=scroats

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:05 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

if you think koumas is on less money than whitts then ur totally deluded some of the people on this MB talk so much shit its crazy.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 am

They certainly did !!!!

All the press are saying how can Cardiff afford Bellamy, Koumas etc :?:

Wake up and smell the coffee, TG and VT said last year after the playoffs they are in for the long time and will put the club back on a sound footing, and they definitely will !!!

Think we haven't got a pot to p!ss in if you like, and then look at the signings coming in next week, and for the first time ever reinforcements if we need them in January.

Well done TG and VT your crafty buggers and we are loving it !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: