Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Floods charity single to be released

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:14 pm

A charity record is to be released to aid the Pakistan flood victims. The title of this will be Raindrops Keep Falling On Ahmed :lol: :lol:

Re: Floods charity single to be released

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:18 pm

I thought this was Willo related...

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:28 pm

andi_cardiff wrote:I thought this was Willo related...

:lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:55 pm

i thought the song was "The higher you build your barrior's" :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Dear Pakistan, how does it feel to have your flood gates burst open, a huge unwelcome force come in, kill people, spread all kinds of deadly diseases, destroy your economy and generally suck the life out of your country? Not nice is it?

Yours sincerely Britain..

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Pictures from space reveal a big bowl of coco pops :lol: :lol: :lol: Oops that will get deleted or a call from South Wales finest :oops: :oops:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:34 pm

electricblue wrote:Dear Pakistan, how does it feel to have your flood gates burst open, a huge unwelcome force come in, kill people, spread all kinds of deadly diseases, destroy your economy and generally suck the life out of your country? Not nice is it?

here here, well put.never a true word spoken so well.......... :evil: :evil:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 pm

lostcityboy wrote:
electricblue wrote:Dear Pakistan, how does it feel to have your flood gates burst open, a huge unwelcome force come in, kill people, spread all kinds of deadly diseases, destroy your economy and generally suck the life out of your country? Not nice is it?

here here, well put.never a true word spoken so well.......... :evil: :evil:

Actually, one of the most disgusting and offensive posts i have ever seen anywhere on the Internet.

Clearly said by someone with such low morals they aint going to give a f**k what decent people think about their posts though.