Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 pm

This messageboard is a popular place for discussing all things Cardiff City and many other topical issues, we have a great board with a large membership gathered in a short space of time, this is testament to the posters of this messageboard and also the moderators.

Everyone who posts on here has a commitment for their posts to remain within certain guidlines, what will not be tolerated on here is threatening messages towards any individual, group or culture.

Today the owner of this website , Annis Abraham Jnr, took a call whilst on holiday, from South Wales Police rergarding a particular post and requested the post be deleted. This has been done and the member has been notified of their future postings. The member will receive a warning.

This is obviously out of the ordinary for posts to be removed from this messageboard following Police intervention, so for this reason I am reminding everyone who uses this board of their future postings and conduct.

Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 pm

What post was it Carl so we know not too do a similar one?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:This messageboard is a popular place for discussing all things Cardiff City and many other topical issues, we have a great board with a large membership gathered in a short space of time, this is testament to the posters of this messageboard and also the moderators.

Everyone who posts on here has a commitment for their posts to remain within certain guidlines, what will not be tolerated on here is threatening messages towards any individual, group or culture.

Today the owner of this website , Annis Abraham Jnr, took a call whilst on holiday, from South Wales Police rergarding a particular post and requested the post be deleted. This has been done and the member has been notified of their future postings. The member will receive a warning.

This is obviously out of the ordinary for posts to be removed from this messageboard following Police intervention, so for this reason I am reminding everyone who uses this board of their future postings and conduct.

give us a clue who was it regarding and what was it about? give us a clue as to guidelies for conduct. was it threatening behaviour or summat?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm

message recieved and understood, i think people should start to use a bit of common sense .

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Nice to see south wales police are posting on here!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Point taken Carl.

Now what's the latest news?

Has the money arrived to enable the embargo to be lifted?

Will we see a procession of new players tomorrow all registered in time for Sunday?

:lol:

Update please !

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:31 pm

was it a recent post or an old one?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:55 pm

The post was today and no longer can be seen. With regards to who wrote it and what was said, I dont think it matters to be honest, Just everyone here please use common sense.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:04 pm

No personal messages for me 8-) so it cant be me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Sticky?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:29 pm

d.i.y,nintendo games?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:31 pm

keeta wrote:d.i.y,nintendo games?

Yup, i think so.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Seriously I don't know what was said or who said it......BUT....who the f**k goes to the POLICE over a forum post FFS

Grow up you sad wanker!!

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:Seriously I don't know what was said or who said it......BUT....who the f**k goes to the POLICE over a forum post FFS

Grow up you sad wanker!!

The Old Bill monitor most football forums, especially the higher profile ones as this is. Big Brother is always watching, nice to know that our taxes are going to good use, what a job eh, sitting on your fat arse reading footy forums for a living :bootyshake:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Why did the Police ask for the Post (whatever it was) to be deleted? Why couldn't the Person who was offended by it just ask a Mod to Remove it? Strange.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:50 pm

TLG's already posted a stirring thread on CCMB about it.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:55 pm

nerd wrote:TLG's already posted a stirring thread on CCMB about it.

Theres a surprise.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:00 pm

not harping on about the subject and I know its coming to a close but why didnt the moderator online at the time pick it up then ? :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:03 pm

the police are so sad, to sit and look at forums, because we all plan terrorist activity :roll: , plan football fights :roll: , plan to break the law FFS :roll: , maybe if they went out on the street catching thives and peado's or even make a presence on the street around shops where chavs hang around causing trouble and intimidating people etc noooooooo lets sit around on the net because we on here are a bigger threat , no wounder they want to make cuts in the force, all they do is sit around :roll:

why the need to monitor this forum? realyly???? we gonna start putting explosives in annis books and post them out? pathetic if you ask me

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:13 pm

I don't know what the story is with this, but I'm pretty sure the majority of posters on here are generally sensible enough not to post anything too incriminating!
Whatever it was has been removed anyway, so we can leave it at that.

Ben wrote:why the need to monitor this forum? realyly???? we gonna start putting explosives in annis books and post them out? pathetic if you ask me

I hope not, I think there's one waiting for me at home!

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:14 pm

god damn i hate the government

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Perhaps they should be dealing with 7 drug dealers that live within a mile radius of me instead of sitting on their ass reading forums.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 pm

The Douce wrote:god damn i hate the government

I'm guessing it was somebody that knew Annis that saw it, rather than anybody else. Not that it makes it any better!

Apart from the fact it's his website, I can't imagine it's normal to phone someone's mobile about removing a messageboard post.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Theres a surprise.

You would think TLG would be too traumatised by his own 'death threat' experiences to involve himself with that kind of shit stirring. :roll:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Theres a surprise.

You would think TLG would be too traumatised by his own 'death threat' experiences to involve himself with that kind of shit stirring. :roll:

Whatever did happen with regard to those?

Surely plod would have collared people by now... most can't mask themselves on the net or would use their home phone/mobile.

The lack of activity could be construed as indicating they were never actually reported...

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Whatever it was we just need to be careful and respect the wishes of Annis, Carl and Mods. I dont think for one moment anything incriminating would be posters by regulars, mischievous happenings from the other side maybe.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Theres a surprise.

Talking about shit stirring Tony, have you forgotten already?, After all it was only two days ago, you post some really interesting stuff on times, but you always let yourself down in the bigger picture, pot, kettle, black.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18874

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:32 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:
Talking about shit stirring Tony, have you forgotten already?, After all it was only two days ago, you post some really interesting stuff on times, but you always let yourself down in the bigger picture, pot, kettle, black.

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/mb/viewto ... =2&t=18874

Busted :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm

For the avoidance of doubt, there was not a phone call made to the police but the police themselves seen a post that they asked to be removed. There is not a problem between members or has any member made a complaint about another. The matter has been dealt with in house and privately. This statement is to remind each and every poster that this is a public forum viewable by anybody.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:48 pm

so thats the end of that then come on carl give us good new hot off the press news