Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 pm

So is the person who made the post banned?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:So is the person who made the post banned?

yes it was Claude coz he actually agreed with someone which alerted the Police's suspicion :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Annis hasn't posted in a while...

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:For the avoidance of doubt, there was not a phone call made to the police but the police themselves seen a post that they asked to be removed. There is not a problem between members or has any member made a complaint about another. The matter has been dealt with in house and privately. This statement is to remind each and every poster that this is a public forum viewable by anybody.

Thanks for the heads up Carl. So old bill are monitoring this board :shock:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:31 pm

hailesy wrote:
carl ccfc wrote:For the avoidance of doubt, there was not a phone call made to the police but the police themselves seen a post that they asked to be removed. There is not a problem between members or has any member made a complaint about another. The matter has been dealt with in house and privately. This statement is to remind each and every poster that this is a public forum viewable by anybody.

Surely that isn't a shock. Of coarse they monitor this board how else did they pick up on the goings on before the Chelsea game and did f**k all about it to stop it. Names were given out of the Chelsea lads that was organising it but they still let it kick off. Coincidence that they had there HD cameras waiting to record it. They must off had a good wank over that footage after. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Yet another reason to make it a members only board. Lurkers dont contribute anything

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
hailesy wrote:
carl ccfc wrote:For the avoidance of doubt, there was not a phone call made to the police but the police themselves seen a post that they asked to be removed. There is not a problem between members or has any member made a complaint about another. The matter has been dealt with in house and privately. This statement is to remind each and every poster that this is a public forum viewable by anybody.

Surely that isn't a shock. Of coarse they monitor this board how else did they pick up on the goings on before the Chelsea game and did f**k all about it to stop it. Names were given out of the Chelsea lads that was organising it but they still let it kick off. Coincidence that they had there HD cameras waiting to record it. They must off had a good wank over that footage after. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Superb is`nt it ? In these crime infested times, with record numbers of all types of crimes on the increase, police response times pathetic and often non exsistent, and levels of police staffing being cut along with any future recruitment.

What are our wonderful boys in blue doing ? sat on their backsides picking up roughly £27k a year, monitoring a bloody football messageboard. God this really does inspire my faith in these people to maintain law and order.

For christ sake get your priorities right, burglars, muggers, drug dealers, sex offenders etc Nah lets keep an eye on these City supporters. :evil: :evil:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:50 pm

The police are a joke at times

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Help i'm being burgled :D

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 pm

blueheaven wrote:Help i'm being burgled :D

PMSL

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:21 pm

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WHERE does that leave me and half the other sick people on the monkey face thread - mmmmmmmmmmm wonder if they will come knocking on my door for some real action :lol: :lol: :lol:

CARL thats your baby so you're to blame for that! :lol: :lol: i just got drawn into the dark side! ;)

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:25 pm

maybe we should discuss the best way and plan to rob the HSBC bank in Aberdare and find out where we can get the guns and ammo from , but not til later until the cops are in bed :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 pm

ffs.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 pm

its a terrible thing when a certain some1 cant....4 eg put a lightbulb up 4 fear of gettin spotted by 1 of cardiffs more well known "hooligan groups".like i said ffs.wheres luigi?fitting a new shelf?get him!threaten him in cyberspace!!thatl draw attention surely?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Jez wrote::o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WHERE does that leave me and half the other sick people on the monkey face thread - mmmmmmmmmmm wonder if they will come knocking on my door for some real action :lol: :lol: :lol:

CARL thats your baby so you're to blame for that! :lol: :lol: i just got drawn into the dark side! ;)

Jez my dear you just want to get monkey faced by the old Bill dont you.? :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:50 pm

nuclear blue you're post concernin the kings rd debarcle is a joke....surely it wasnt arranged on this message board with the met lined up like columbia studios.3 2 1 action!u dont know wat u r talking about.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 am

keeta wrote:nuclear blue you're post concerning the kings rd debarcle is a joke....surely it wasnt arranged on this message board with the met lined up like columbia studios.3 2 1 action!u dont know wat u r talking about.

[color=#FF0000]Excuse me Chief !! I dont know what i am talking about do i ! Well big mouth before the game we was informed on here of intended trouble and who was organising it. One very high profile Chelsea headhunter who subsequently was arrested after and who has been mentioned in the press was the one mentioned. I knew it was going to happen so rest assured the old bill did as well.
What i dont like is being told I'm a liar by you some keyboard warrior so it should be you that gets your facts right.
No it wasn't arranged on this message board i never said that, it was posted on here there would be trouble and who was behind it so again get your facts right before you go attacking someone posting a thread.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:18 am

marriner and frain,fuckin hell CHIEF!them names being banded around is hardly suprising is it?and do me a favour and stop the abuse theres a good boy.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:24 am

keeta wrote:marriner and frain,fuckin hell CHIEF!them names being banded around is hardly suprising is it?and do me a favour and stop the abuse theres a good boy.

I wasn't giving abuse old boy im,i was replying to a sniping post from you. So you mentioned those names!! so obviously you knew it was going to happen as well.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 am

Oh PS if you want to snipe put your real identity on here instead of hiding behind a made up name. :roll: :roll:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 am

carlccfc wrote:This messageboard is a popular place for discussing all things Cardiff City and many other topical issues, we have a great board with a large membership gathered in a short space of time, this is testament to the posters of this messageboard and also the moderators.

Everyone who posts on here has a commitment for their posts to remain within certain guidlines, what will not be tolerated on here is threatening messages towards any individual, group or culture.

Today the owner of this website , Annis Abraham Jnr, took a call whilst on holiday, from South Wales Police rergarding a particular post and requested the post be deleted. This has been done and the member has been notified of their future postings. The member will receive a warning.

This is obviously out of the ordinary for posts to be removed from this messageboard following Police intervention, so for this reason I am reminding everyone who uses this board of their future postings and conduct.

Was it the post from Jayne Hughes whom I believe was threatened on here and on face book ? Shame on you

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:23 am

Jayne hasnt been on line for over 2 weeks so I dont think it was anything related to her , I went offline yest afternoon just before whatever was said . Like Carl says common sense should prevail here , however if somebody did step over the line that caused Police intervention then we should be told briefly what the content was . Was it racism etc ? Im pretty thick skinned and have a good but dry sense of humour ( piss taking b*stard :lol: ) and I say things that COULD get taken out of context by 1 or 2 individuals ( fair do's to Claude he doesnt ) but u get my jist . Mind you if u are watching Mr Policeman then maybe u should investigate the way a certain Mr Peter Ridsdale and Co laundered millions of quid out of CCFC :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:57 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Jayne hasnt been on line for over 2 weeks so I dont think it was anything related to her , I went offline yest afternoon just before whatever was said . Like Carl says common sense should prevail here , however if somebody did step over the line that caused Police intervention then we should be told briefly what the content was . Was it racism etc ? Im pretty thick skinned and have a good but dry sense of humour ( piss taking b*stard :lol: ) and I say things that COULD get taken out of context by 1 or 2 individuals ( fair do's to Claude he doesnt ) but u get my jist . Mind you if u are watching Mr Policeman then maybe u should investigate the way a certain Mr Peter Ridsdale and Co laundered millions of quid out of CCFC :ayatollah:

Come on now Mr nosey yer want's to know what I missed.

:old: BUT NOT INSANE (YET )

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:03 am

how did u guess Frank ? :lol: :old:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:51 am

carlccfc wrote:This messageboard is a popular place for discussing all things Cardiff City and many other topical issues, we have a great board with a large membership gathered in a short space of time, this is testament to the posters of this messageboard and also the moderators.

Everyone who posts on here has a commitment for their posts to remain within certain guidlines, what will not be tolerated on here is threatening messages towards any individual, group or culture.

Today the owner of this website , Annis Abraham Jnr, took a call whilst on holiday, from South Wales Police rergarding a particular post and requested the post be deleted. This has been done and the member has been notified of their future postings. The member will receive a warning.

This is obviously out of the ordinary for posts to be removed from this messageboard following Police intervention, so for this reason I am reminding everyone who uses this board of their future postings and conduct.

Wow, that's amazing that someone would have the mentality to post something that would require police intervention. Absolutely amazes me.
However, taken on board.