Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Right Lads who can cook up a meal ?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:44 pm

You have to rustle up a meal for a date say how many of you Lads can put up a masterchef ?
Me personally at home i cook about 98% of the time and when I'm in work on 12 hr days i often cook for up to 17 people who are very critical :lol: :lol: but ive had no complaints so far :roll: . maybe its because I'm very handy with a saucepan in my hands :lol: :lol:

Re: Right Lads who can cook up a meal ?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:55 pm

I cook the vast majority of nights, im no Gordon Ramsey but no one complains. Its usually spicy what ever im cooking tho lol :D

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:16 pm

I did a cracking stir fried lasagne once :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Brendon Rodgers makes a right meal of things most Saturdays :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:39 pm

i cook most nights in my house.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Yeah what is it with most modern Women?? They make any excuse as why they wont cook. Mine tells me im by far the better cook :lol: and while i cant argue that point :shock: she moans like f**k if she has to cook :cry:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:51 pm

this sunday roast sheffield on a plate they wont handle our chops

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 pm

But who has to do all the washing up after you boys have cooked :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Thats what the dishwasher is for ;) although she hates being called that :D

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:19 pm

I am absolutely CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think it helps having no interest in cooking! :lol:

If i win the lottery I would def have a personal chef come and do the meals for me : )

:D

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Roast Sunday lunch is my speciality, also like cooking stews & casseroles in the winter. I tend to do my own thing with them. My mrs does mean Mexican stuff aswell.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 pm

bluecyw wrote:But who has to do all the washing up after you boys have cooked :lol:

#
Bloody me as well. :roll: She might get her hands wet. :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Jez wrote:I am absolutely CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think it helps having no interest in cooking! :lol:

If i win the lottery I would def have a personal chef come and do the meals for me : )

:D

My point exactly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Luckily i enjoy cooking especially with a bottle of wine or a cold beer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah what is it with most modern Women?? They make any excuse as why they wont cook. Mine tells me im by far the better cook :lol: and while i cant argue that point :shock: she moans like f**k if she has to cook :cry:

LOL yeah but i do DIY, painting, washing the car, the rubbish, the shopping, the cleaning, mow the lawn, play footie with the boys, bike rides etc work - i dont moan i enjoy doing them thing

but i also have to cook and i bloody hate it - i got no bloke to do it for me so i got no choice lol or me boys would starve to death lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (dunno whats worse actaully starvin or eating my cooking) - BUT i would rather do summat constructive like DIY than be stuck over a stove and my vertically challenged height i tell you it is not safe for me to be in charge of a cooker standing on a kicker stool!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Jez wrote:I am absolutely CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:lol: FIRE!!!!!

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:27 pm

PtB wrote:

I KNEW IT!!! i was waiting for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Jez wrote:
PtB wrote:

I KNEW IT!!! i was waiting for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't resist!! :lol: :lol:

The chocken was magic though - probably the only decent thing I ate all weekend!

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:30 pm

PtB wrote:

LOL who needs the fire brigade AND ambulance service when cooking ONLY JEZ!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Of course that shoulda said chicken and not chocken - in case anyone thinks you're cooking weird stuff!!! :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 pm

I can do a mean spit roast all on my own :lol: :lol:

If anyones interested in proper Indian food buy this book "The Curry Secret" by Kris Dhillon ISBN 0-7160-2054-8, its only £3.99 tops.

The base sauce recipe in the book whilst a pain in the arse to make,if you follow it exactly will turn you into a master Indian chef overnight, need a big pot though! Some other good sauces in there as well. Then again where I live I have all the "indian" small shops that sell the necessary spices and stuff.

If I get sufficient motivation I may put the instruction up on here one day, but for less than the price of a pint the book is well worth having.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Jez wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah what is it with most modern Women?? They make any excuse as why they wont cook. Mine tells me im by far the better cook :lol: and while i cant argue that point :shock: she moans like f**k if she has to cook :cry:

LOL yeah but i do DIY, painting, washing the car, the rubbish, the shopping, the cleaning, mow the lawn, play footie with the boys, bike rides etc work - i dont moan i enjoy doing them thing

but i also have to cook and i bloody hate it - i got no bloke to do it for me so i got no choice lol or me boys would starve to death lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (dunno whats worse actaully starvin or eating my cooking) - BUT i would rather do summat constructive like DIY than be stuck over a stove and my vertically challenged height i tell you it is not safe for me to be in charge of a cooker standing on a kicker stool!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:25 pm

PtB wrote:Of course that shoulda said chicken and not chocken - in case anyone thinks you're cooking weird stuff!!! :lol:

I thought that was chocken the chicken :lol: :lol: :lol: