Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who rang the cops about a post on here

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Must have their own personal telephone line to them.
Up here in Cwmbran all my streets garages were burgled.
It took the old bill 48 hours to answer a call 1 mile,

Re: Who rang the cops about a post on here

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm

stickywicket wrote:Must have their own personal telephone line to them.

nobody did :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:
stickywicket wrote:Must have their own personal telephone line to them.

nobody did :ayatollah:

yes they did mine was burgled. :old:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:52 pm

it was me,,,,,,, it was somebody posting a negative post, it said, city will finish 2nd place in the league, so i phoned the police, :twisted: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:58 pm

gwent coppers are pretty friendly
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... ar_Window_

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Sorry Carl but the police getting involved with message boards is a joke.

It will be Friday night shortly and there's this bloke who'll stroll home pissed out of his head and spend about 4 noisy hours trying to convince his mrs to let him in to his house. When he finally gets in that's all you'll hear is screaming until the sun rises. Try calling the police to get them to act? No chance, they are far too busy looking at the ramblings of footy fans talking bollox on a message board.

I do hope that the copper who called Annis on his hols paid for the call out of his own money and not my taxes.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:24 pm

stickywicket wrote:gwent coppers are pretty friendly
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... ar_Window_

He added: "Gwent Police expects the highest professional standards of its police officers and police staff at all times and we can assure Mr Whatley and the public that this matter will be thoroughly investigated."

Yeah and then we'll blame it all on the pensioner and bung the hero coppers a medal or two. :lol:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:53 am

TheOutsider wrote:Sorry Carl but the police getting involved with message boards is a joke.

It will be Friday night shortly and there's this bloke who'll stroll home pissed out of his head and spend about 4 noisy hours trying to convince his mrs to let him in to his house. When he finally gets in that's all you'll hear is screaming until the sun rises. Try calling the police to get them to act? No chance, they are far too busy looking at the ramblings of footy fans talking bollox on a message board.

I do hope that the copper who called Annis on his hols paid for the call out of his own money and not my taxes.

Unfortunately that is so true, and you'll see the bird next day with two black eyes and nothing is done, and yet Police intervention over a message board. Mad as bollox