Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones going for real experience this time around

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Olifinjana,Lee Naylor, Koumas all in their 30's the trialists Kallio (in his thirties) and Vignal (29) other players under consideration Marlon Harewood (30) and jason Roberts (32), Liam Miller (29) al these players have immense experience the only player of any youth linked with us is Keogh (24 yet very experienced). Would some of these wise old heads help us get over the finishing line this season?

Re: Dave Jones going for real experience this time around

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 pm

got to get them first

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Olifinjana,Lee Naylor, Koumas all in their 30's the trialists Kallio (in his thirties) and Vignal (29) other players under consideration Marlon Harewood (30) and jason Roberts (32), Liam Miller (29) al these players have immense experience the only player of any youth linked with us is Keogh (24 yet very experienced). Would some of these wise old heads help us get over the finishing line this season?

Great point, most of them have been there and know what it takes, time for a quick trip to the bookies I think :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Bluebina wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Olifinjana,Lee Naylor, Koumas all in their 30's the trialists Kallio (in his thirties) and Vignal (29) other players under consideration Marlon Harewood (30) and jason Roberts (32), Liam Miller (29) al these players have immense experience the only player of any youth linked with us is Keogh (24 yet very experienced). Would some of these wise old heads help us get over the finishing line this season?

Great point, most of them have been there and know what it takes, time for a quick trip to the bookies I think :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have already availed myself of 22/1 with Bet365 ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I now see that 26/1 is available with Betfair and Betdaq :evil:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:13 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I have already availed myself of 22/1 with Bet365 ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I now see that 26/1 is available with Betfair and Betdaq :evil:

Sounds good, never bet myself, but this year I am going to have a go, is that for automatic or just to go up (maybe through the playoffs)?

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 am

thats to win the Championship. It's worth a punt considering we were generally on offer around 6/1 straight after the play-off final

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:25 am

I think the key player for Cardiff City this season will be Danny DrinkStrongbow :lol:

One of our suppliers is a Man Utd nut from Huddersfield, he was raving about him and
reckons he'll get more time on the ball in the Championship. They say Ferguson rates
him very highly though, so lets just enjoy the lad while we've got him. If he has the same
sort of impact Gary O'Neill had for us... then we will be bloody flying this season

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:46 am

9players u mentioned hes only got 1 i fail to see how hes going for experience when we have 1 out of 9 :roll: