Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Hooters coming to Cardiff !!!!!!!

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Right then girls you want to open your own male version of say lets call it ...Danglers :lol: :lol: :lol: You could only use employers that are on this message board :roll: who would you have ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Slightly off topic, but if anybody here ever fancies going to Las Vegas I can recomend Hooters Hotel. Right opposite MGM on the strip. Stayed last year and had 6 nights in a bungalow by the pool for £86 !!!!

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Hooters in Cardiff would be :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Right then girls you want to open your own male version of say lets call it ...Danglers :lol: :lol: :lol: You could only use employers that are on this message board :roll: who would you have ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the only thing I have worthy of dangling is my beer belly :lol: :old: :D

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Right then girls you want to open your own male version of say lets call it ...Danglers :lol: :lol: :lol: You could only use employers that are on this message board :roll: who would you have ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the only thing I have worthy of dangling is my beer belly :lol: :old: :D

That will do Chief from what i understand, is the girls love beer bellies :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:43 pm

I do also believe that our very own Nottage Blue after several Stellas has been known to drop his kegs and pose for the camera :D :old:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:I do also believe that our very own Nottage Blue after several Stellas has been known to drop his kegs and pose for the camera :D :old:

That was the old me, before the medication :lol: :lol: I've given that up now

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Merlin
Uncle Fester
Billy Hunt
Clark Spy
Annis
Vintage 63
ihatealiens
Nuclearblue
Baz
2blue2handle

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:49 pm

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:

Merlin
Uncle Fester
Billy Hunt
Clark Spy
Annis
Vintage 63
ihatealiens
Nuclearblue
Baz
2blue2handle

you forgot to mention Chegs there Sarah ! :lol:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:

Merlin
Uncle Fester
Billy Hunt
Clark Spy
Annis
Vintage 63
ihatealiens
Nuclearblue
Baz
2blue2handle

you forgot to mention Chegs there Sarah ! :lol:

Well thank you Sarah :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:09 pm

hooters in cardiff would be great, that women in that article must really have to much time on her hands, all the things going on in this world and she is starting a protest about hooters opening, get a life!!

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Claire wrote:Might get to wear my t-shirt again!! :lol: :lol:

oie_P1100478.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:58 pm

wwooowwzzaaaa :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:16 pm

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I get the feeling some of these 'feminists' just want to maon for the sake of it. If it was another type of outlet, there would be others finding something else to maon about.

Basically, if you think you would feel exploited working there, don't do it and go and work somewhere that you wouldn't feel exploited. As the meerkat says, "Simples"

Sod that, they need a male version!
Always good to window shop. Let's look at what we can't afford

girls you got us lot, why would you want anyone else,,,,,,, :roll: :roll:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Have to get me an application form for that place :D Easy money! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Great - another new signing!

Not heard of Hooters before - is he a midfielder?