Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jermaine Pennant

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:26 am

I've heard a rumour that he may be joining. Anyone else heard it?

Re: Jermaine Pennant

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:32 am

JOP wrote:I've heard a rumour that he may be joining. Anyone else heard it?

Koumas is coming............... :lol:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:45 am

PtB wrote:
JOP wrote:I've heard a rumour that he may be joining. Anyone else heard it?

Koumas is coming............... :lol:

:shock:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 am

i have heard that rumour but i would say there is not much of a chance due to his huge wages

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:47 pm

rumour is some ppl carnt resist making daft threads :roll:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:49 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:rumour is some ppl carnt resist making daft threads :roll:

:lol:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:50 pm

In fairness to Jop I have heard the same thing but to be honest like Gup says I dont believe it due to the wages he would be on.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:52 pm

carlccfc wrote:

In fairness to Jop I have heard the same thing but to be honest like Gup says I dont believe it due to the wages he would be on.

He would be great signing. Can't see it though.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:02 pm

35k+pw the guy could fall in to any of the bottom half of the prem teams even a few of the top half as if hes going to sign for us ive spent a few days dropping on and off a few MB and some of the things fans muster up really makes me chuckle why they even think some of these things to even post it is deluded :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:07 pm

He watched us at Wembley :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 pm

He's too good for the Championship, even if he's a lazy, money greedy git

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He watched us at Wembley :ayatollah:

he was there because he is good mates with bothroyd

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:41 pm

After Koumas's interview, I am fully expecting both Pennant and Bellamy to join us on season long loans ;)

Pennant certainly isn't happy in Spain and there was some speculation that he would have joined us had we got to the premiership

Real Zaragoza
On 9 July, Pennant passed a medical and signed a three year deal at Real Zaragoza.He made his La Liga debut first round of the season, and played for 71 minutes in Zaragoza's 1-0 win over CD Tenerife. Pennant has had a difficult time at Zaragoza, he has struggled to learn Spanish and the team have languished near the bottom of the table all season - his own performances have also been questioned. On 24 February 2010, he was reprimanded by coach José Aurelio Gay after turning up late for training three times in the space of two weeks; he was sent home on the third occasion and disciplined.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:47 pm

bluelover wrote:After Koumas's interview, I am fully expecting both Pennant and Bellamy to join us on season long loans ;)

Pennant certainly isn't happy in Spain and there was some speculation that he would have joined us had we got to the premiership

Real Zaragoza
On 9 July, Pennant passed a medical and signed a three year deal at Real Zaragoza.He made his La Liga debut first round of the season, and played for 71 minutes in Zaragoza's 1-0 win over CD Tenerife. Pennant has had a difficult time at Zaragoza, he has struggled to learn Spanish and the team have languished near the bottom of the table all season - his own performances have also been questioned. On 24 February 2010, he was reprimanded by coach José Aurelio Gay after turning up late for training three times in the space of two weeks; he was sent home on the third occasion and disciplined.

he wont be on 35k aweek most of the bottom half teams in the premiership dont pay there players over 20k aweek we are the nbest payers outside the prem i could see it happening ;)