Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bedroom idea's

Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:42 pm

This thread isnt as exciting as it may sound to some dirty buggers :o :o :lol:

Basically Im putting the tele on the wall with the wired running down behind the walls but I still need something at the bottom of the wall for the V+ box, DVD player, PS3 etc etc any ideas on a nice bit of furniture or something I can have at the bottom?

cheers in advance.

Re: Bedroom idea's

Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Pizza boxes?

Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:47 pm

I dont like Pizza :? :lol:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Chinese or Indian takeaway boxes. Might smell a bit though :lol:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Depends on what style you are looking at Luke. I've got my Black TV on the Wall in the bedroom, and managed to get 2 black glass shelves attatched to the wall underneath. It looks smark, and you can feed the wires through the wall so none are showing. http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0177940/Trail/searchtext%3EGLASS+SHELF.htm

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:22 pm

nice idea.
Problem is where the plugs come out of the wall the whole they made is very untidy so im ideally looking for something to hide that in some way. A smart bit of furniture or some dark wood floating shelves but I have no idea how I would do them or how I would buy them to size lol

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:27 pm

2blue2handle wrote:This thread isnt as exciting as it may sound to some dirty buggers :o :o :lol:

Basically Im putting the tele on the wall with the wired running down behind the walls but I still need something at the bottom of the wall for the V+ box, DVD player, PS3 etc etc any ideas on a nice bit of furniture or something I can have at the bottom?

cheers in advance.

You are best off with Ikea or The Range or Next.
They have some nice things.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Yeah, ive been looking online but its so hard unless you can actually see the item and then when you do see it in a shop you wonder if it will match things :twisted: :lol: