Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Police

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:37 pm

wounder why people hate them, they'll get off with it no dout :roll: bullies the lot of them :twisted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-10879719

Re: Police

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:49 pm

As long as they remain anonymous, they'll always get away with it. As soon as they overstep the mark, they should be named and shamed. Any member of the public who launched an attack like this would immediately have their name published in the paper, but the police remain anonymous, safe in the knowledge this will either be brushed under the carpet or willbe dealt with by their own.

On a slightly different tangent, I was watching Police Camera Action last night which was on about speeding. Talk about a police propaganda show. they showed various horrific crashes and that Gethin Jones knob was saying that they were all caused by excess speed, as if to guilt trip us into driving at 30 everywhere. What they failed to say about these crashes is that they all involved car thieves and/or armed robbers so jumping red lights and speeding through busy junctions abnd neighbourhoods would be normal to get away from the police. It was all taken out of context, but the police want to make us all feel like criminals just because we go a few mph over the limit.

Tossers most coppers, especially the patronising traffic ones who think that they're the only people who know how to drive

Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:49 pm

TOSSERS THE LOT OF EM,,,
DONT SPEAK TO EM DONT TRUST EM DONT BE SEEN SPEAKING TO EM

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Ben wrote:wounder why people hate them, they'll get off with it no dout :roll: bullies the lot of them :twisted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-10879719

exactly what i thought when i read it in the sun :evil:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm sure there are three coppers in that video. Third copper not exactly trying to stop the others from breaking the law is he? Just as guilty. Sack the lot of them, no pay off and do them for criminal damage. Won't get prison of course, that's reserved for being within shouting distance of a fight down the football. :roll:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:12 pm

But he drove off refused to stop for 45 minutes. Why the f**k did he do that he not senile :o But when he did stop the Police did go a bit overkill :lol: :lol: What was wrong with opening the door. :lol: Did he refuse to get out of the car ? Those coppers went way over board but the pensioner should not get compo he was in the wrong and it wouldnt be right for him to get compo. Those coppers should be made to explain there actions. And any fines etc should go to a local charaty.