Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Super Kev

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Any news about his deal now being signed with us out the embargo?

Re: Super Kev

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Any news about his deal now being signed with us out the embargo?

It will have been done straight away.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:24 pm

wonderful :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Carl any news on the other players signing on again, Dave seems to want to wait till the transfer window ends letting the other staff take control of it. You think he's waiting for offers? Or just playing it safe and getting on with it behind the scenes?

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:26 pm

LiamD wrote:Carl any news on the other players signing on again, Dave seems to want to wait till the transfer window ends letting the other staff take control of it. You think he's waiting for offers? Or just playing it safe and getting on with it behind the scenes?

DJ is concentrating on bringing in the signings he is after before worrying about the players already here.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:
LiamD wrote:Carl any news on the other players signing on again, Dave seems to want to wait till the transfer window ends letting the other staff take control of it. You think he's waiting for offers? Or just playing it safe and getting on with it behind the scenes?

DJ is concentrating on bringing in the signings he is after before worrying about the players already here.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is it Gethin Jenkins dealing with the contracts? Surely Jonesy can give him a heads up on who he wants to offer new deals to and just let him get on with it. I understand his reasoning though.