Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style


A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Cheap flights to Bali. Any sites?

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:50 pm

Anyone got any tips? Have tried skyscanner etc.

Frustratingly there were some great prices on the new Cardiff to Doha flights that I didn’t have good enough internet to book and then they went up a lot.

Re: Cheap flights to Bali. Any sites?

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Qatar Airlines got a 40% discount at the moment(and from Cardiff),seem to remember they fly to a hub in the middle east and then connect to most destinations.

Re: Cheap flights to Bali. Any sites?

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Not really sorry, ive always found skyscanner the best, at least to find out who fly from where.

We considered Bali but didn't want a stop over flight so went for Thailand instead.

Re: Cheap flights to Bali. Any sites?

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:51 pm

theclaw wrote:Qatar Airlines got a 40% discount at the moment(and from Cardiff),seem to remember they fly to a hub in the middle east and then connect to most destinations.


Qatar Airways is the most expensive sadly, the 40% didn’t seem to work.

Re: Cheap flights to Bali. Any sites?

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Save yourself some money and go to Oh! Barry Island :laughing6:

Re: Cheap flights to Bali. Any sites?

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:19 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Save yourself some money and go to Oh! Barry Island :laughing6:


Don't you mean Bali island ? :laughing6:

Re: Cheap flights to Bali. Any sites?

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Save yourself some money and go to Oh! Barry Island :laughing6:


Not a lot of difference apart from the weather.
Very, very commercialised lots of dirty beaches and so many better places to go around in that area if it’s for a holiday.

Re: Cheap flights to Bali. Any sites?

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:46 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:Save yourself some money and go to Oh! Barry Island :laughing6:


Not a lot of difference apart from the weather.
Very, very commercialised lots of dirty beaches and so many better places to go around in that area if it’s for a holiday.


We are going to a village Spa three hours from the airport away from the commercial areas.

Re: Cheap flights to Bali. Any sites?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:00 am

maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:Save yourself some money and go to Oh! Barry Island :laughing6:


Not a lot of difference apart from the weather.
Very, very commercialised lots of dirty beaches and so many better places to go around in that area if it’s for a holiday.


We are going to a village Spa three hours from the airport away from the commercial areas.

Neil, what time of year? :thumbright:

Re: Cheap flights to Bali. Any sites?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:50 am

Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:Save yourself some money and go to Oh! Barry Island :laughing6:


Not a lot of difference apart from the weather.
Very, very commercialised lots of dirty beaches and so many better places to go around in that area if it’s for a holiday.


We are going to a village Spa three hours from the airport away from the commercial areas.

Neil, what time of year? :thumbright:


June.
Post a reply