Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl - 28th Aug ?

Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi Carl,

I heard a whisper earlier today that something big regarding the board/shareholders could be happening on or around the 28th, but not definite. I also just spoke to someone who is close to Paul Guy who asked the question for me and Paul refused to deny it.

Have you heard anything or do you it's just rubbish.

Cheers

Moley

Blooooooooooooooooooooooobirds.

ps. just for fun, have a guess at how many new players will come in and go out next week. I think 3 in and 1 out

Re: FAO Carl - 28th Aug ?

Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 pm

5 in 2 out

Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Just in time for a stellar transfer signing ;) :D

Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm

I cant see it happening on the 28th.. Thats Pompey away..

Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Any ideas Carl ??

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 am

Any idea Carl?

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:24 am

Sorry Moley for the late response.

Is there something happening on 28th August I would say not as the game Vs Pompey is that day. But is there something happening this month that could affect this football club in a big way then I think there is. I will expand more on it later today, sorry to be a little sparse but I need to make sure my info is correct and today I will hopefully have heard more on it and I can say more then.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:34 am

carlccfc wrote:Sorry Moley for the late response.

Is there something happening on 28th August I would say not as the game Vs Pompey is that day. But is there something happening this month that could affect this football club in a big way then I think there is. I will expand more on it later today, sorry to be a little sparse but I need to make sure my info is correct and today I will hopefully have heard more on it and I can say more then.

You're worse than my wife you little cock teaser you.......
:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:35 am

Bigbluebird wrote:

try living with mine :lol:

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:36 am

Morley your info probably means there will be changes by the 28th, not actually on the 28th.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:37 am

Bigbluebird wrote:

I couldnt not answer Moley and I couldnt say there was nothing happening when probably before the day is out I will be putting something on the board later ;)

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 am

Cheers Carl and everyone else.

My original post said on or around the 28th so it is quite possible that it will be by the 28th instead of on the 28th as that day is Pompey away on a Saturday. For those of you with a good memory about Pompey, I guess the CLOCK is ticking!

Let's watch this space and wait for a busy August.

Blooooooooooooooooobirds

Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Any update on this Carl? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:22 pm

moley wrote:Cheers Carl and everyone else.

My original post said on or around the 28th so it is quite possible that it will be by the 28th instead of on the 28th as that day is Pompey away on a Saturday. For those of you with a good memory about Pompey, I guess the CLOCK is ticking!

Let's watch this space and wait for a busy August.

Blooooooooooooooooobirds

Ha Ha Ha remember that day well, i was last city fan to come out from behind their stand, thats where the bar was lol.

tick tock where you clock oh the memories :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:02 pm

What time mate, you are going to have to start sending message alerts soon !

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:11 pm

28th is the Clubs pay day, so I guess it will be something to do with the PAYE tax and HMRC etc, espcially with the mumblings coming out of the club about we may back under a transfer Embargo soon? :o

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:17 pm

This is pure guess work but would make sense, what is the possiblity of the Malaysian Consortium increasing their share holding on this date in order to take on an increased debt (either by buying the more shares, or buying other directors share holdings)...

Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Hi Carl,

Is your exciting news later on relating to my original post on the board/shareholder question or is it relating to player movement.

Cheers

Moley

Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Is it the day that Bellamy will be signing?

Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:57 pm

moley wrote:Hi Carl,

Is your exciting news later on relating to my original post on the board/shareholder question or is it relating to player movement.

Cheers

Moley

One theory could be...

I'm not 100% certain as I'm on hols and the documents are at home, but I'm pretty certain that the club have to decide by the end of August whether to turn the £500k of debt to Michael Isaacs into shares, so the time is getting closer for the Malaysians to make their move -they also will have put in something near the £5.2m which is the value of the unallocated shares which have been put aside for new investors.

Its moving toward 'decision time'.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:Is it the day that Bellamy will be signing?

I just thought that....when do the Premier clubs have to submit their 25 men squads by???????

I live in hope :)

Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
moley wrote:Hi Carl,

Cheers

Moley

One theory could be...

I'm not 100% certain as I'm on hols and the documents are at home, but I'm pretty certain that the club have to decide by the end of August whether to turn the £500k of debt to Michael Isaacs into shares, so the time is getting closer for the Malaysians to make their move -they also will have put in something near the £5.2m which is the value of the unallocated shares which have been put aside for new investors.

Its moving toward 'decision time'.

I must admit that this month was earlier than I had expected for something like that to happen, but I can't help thinking that you might be right.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Carl,

A couple of plausible suggestions in there.

What are your thoughts.

Moley

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Dange wrote:
CayoBluebird wrote:Is it the day that Bellamy will be signing?

I just thought that....when do the Premier clubs have to submit their 25 men squads by???????

I live in hope :)

I refer you to my answer at the top of the thread ;)

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:40 pm

ihateitalians,

Better not mention a stellar signing in front of Ross just in case he can't spell and thinks its free lager all round.

Cheers

Moley

Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:20 pm

4 days to go ;)

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:4 days to go ;)

Do you know Tony?

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:21 pm

It appears the countdown is on then.

Moley

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Any more ideas anyone?

Moley