Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated: " Dean Smith on Cardiff City "

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Dean Smith: 'We have every chance of beating Cardiff'

Smith singles out Hoilett and Zohore

"Dean Smith on Cardiff City"

"They have players who play a certain way. They don’t lack quality in Junior Hoilett and Kenneth Zohore who can score goals out of nothing. They have players who are fully committed and that is something that any manager would want."

"Neil Warnock has been very good at getting teams out of this league. He gets players playing for him. They have a way they play and have been very successful. You can only tip your hat to them."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Dean Smith on Cardiff City "

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Dean Smith: 'We have every chance of beating Cardiff'

"If we get more of that performance tomorrow night then we have every chance of going and beating Cardiff City. They are on a great run, being six unbeaten, so we know how tough it is going to be."

Dean Smith

"It was always going to be a stiff period with the re-arranged game tomorrow. We started it well with a win at Burton Albion and then put in a good performance at Millwall and should have got the three points there."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Dean Smith: 'They are on a great run, being six unbeaten, so we know how tough it is going to be."

I think you’ll find Mr Smith that we are 10 unbeaten and 6 straight wins not 6 unbeaten :thumbup:

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Juventus Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Dean Smith: 'They are on a great run, being six unbeaten, so we know how tough it is going to be."

I think you’ll find Mr Smith that we are 10 unbeaten and 6 straight wins not 6 unbeaten :thumbup:

They love to try and sound clever but always get the facts wrong about us

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
Juventus Blue wrote:

They love to try and sound clever but always get the facts wrong about us

Spot on, they love playing mind games :lol:

Re: Updated: " Dean Smith on Cardiff City "

Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:20 pm

Brentford are near neighbours of Fulham and im sure a lot of their fans would take a defeat if it keeps Fulham down.

Nailed on to win :bluebird:

Re: Updated: " Dean Smith on Cardiff City "

Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:Brentford are near neighbours of Fulham and im sure a lot of their fans would take a defeat if it keeps Fulham down.

Nailed on to win :bluebird:

still with a shout for the play offs so I don't think they'd take a defeat - Get off the Whiskey Charlie & stick to the hookers.