Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

England on ITV is a disgrace

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Id rather watch Coronation Street than that foreign rubbish!! Just show it in England please ITV coz no one gives a flyin fek about that bunch of overpayed over rated clowns.

Re: England on ITV is a disgrace

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 pm

oh go away ya tit.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:56 pm

rob wrote:oh go away ya tit.

The truth hurts you little Englander..........you're a pile of cack and we don't want it on our welsh tv's.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 pm

why dont you come here and we will discuss it boyo.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:59 pm

rob wrote:why dont you come here and we will discuss it boyo.

Typical english thuggery as usual........all attempted brawn but little brain, Nos Da Tywpsin Saesneg.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:00 pm

i feel like i'm on a soap listening to this!!! :shock:

Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
rob wrote:why dont you come here and we will discuss it boyo.

Typical english thuggery as usual........all attempted brawn but little brain, Nos Da Tywpsin Saesneg.

little brain..hmm what ever. and who mentioned fighting?i said discuss it. typical of you to put words into peoples mouths.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:08 am

Blazzing Saddles - Your negativity astounds me :o

Well done England restored some pride with the youngsters

Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:35 am

Blazing Saddles

Get a grip ffs. If you'd rather moan about England being on TV rather than talking about Wales/Cardiff who, btw, both played last night, it just shows what a bittter person you are.

Your probably wouldn't be moaning if it was a different international game on ITV. Just moaning because you got a sad little obsession about England.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:15 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:

The truth hurts you little Englander..........you're a pile of cack and we don't want it on our welsh tv's.

You could have watched Wales or Ireland instead or infact listened to the City game on the radio , I watched 15 mins of both halves of the England game at half time and full time of the Wales match .

Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:57 am

If Blazing sadles was a real supporter he would not be moaning about England on TV he would have been supporting the boys at the CCS ,,,,,,,,,,,, plonker :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 am

Does piss me off when the England game has been live,we've seen the goals had all the discussion etc etc.Watch the News and whats on after the 10 o clock News...............England highlights FFS :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 am

kavanagh wrote:Does piss me off when the England game has been live,we've seen the goals had all the discussion etc etc.Watch the News and whats on after the 10 o clock News...............England highlights FFS :twisted: :twisted:

But what do you expect? Its British news and the majority of Brits are English.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 am

I agree actually! I know the FAW have a deal with Sky etc etc...but why do we have to have what is essentially another country's games televised live when our own games are not even on terrestrial tv? Fair enough if it's televised live on ITV England, but blanket coverage in Wales? Not an anti-England rant (not that I should apologise for expressing this opinion) but I'm not really interested in how Eng do and pretty much all my friends feel the same...By the way....before anyone says it, I know I can demonstrate the right to watch another channel, but my country is not England, we have our own representative football team. It's the principle really...

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:26 am

I had a choice. I could either moan about it or use my democratic right of watching something else, which is what I did. In this day and age there are more than 3 channels. So I watched the Wales game.

Besides, Coronation Street is no longer scheduled for Wednesday nights, os it would have been impossible to watch it even if England weren't on

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:35 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:

I didn't know ITV was Welsh? You wern't forced too watch it, Wales was on SKY and City were at CCS