Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YES YES AND YES

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:16 pm

IT IS TRUE :ayatollah:

Bellamy is signing for us :ayatollah:

Obviously will not say who my sources are but they are very close to Craig and they have just confirmed it to me.

Re: YES YES AND YES

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 pm

FOCKING 'ELL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Wow,,,,,,can't wait!

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:19 pm

HOLY f**k!

carlccfc wrote:IT IS TRUE :ayatollah:

Obviously will not say who my sources are but they are very close to Craig and they have just confirmed it to me.

Thank f**k for that, must have gone through 10 cigars and 6 beers. Cheers Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

fantistic news carl!!!! I'm sitting next to a jack and he is very quiet right now :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BELLAMY IS A BLUEBIRD

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:20 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:HOLY f**k!

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Good to hear you confirm it Carl! When are we looking at??

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 pm

is this 100%.
we're gonna win the league. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:22 pm

hope this is true , just can't believe it how are we affording him :?:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:22 pm

I just heard the same....surely this can't be happening to us? Our fans have had to put up with a lot especially during the late 70's, all the 80's and 90's ...if this comes off it will be the biggest signing post war including the John Charles signing...in my opinion anyway...I got everything crossed and that includes my spare fecking legs :lol:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:23 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good luck at ipswich Ross thanks for your goals inparticular the pen against the jacks

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:24 pm

oh my god.... this has just made my day... weekend... month.... year!!!! So excited about this signing!

Not doubting Carl or anyone else but if Bellamy as signed it's got to put 2-3000 on the gate so call it 2500 x £20 = £50,000 will go a long way to paying Bellamys wages :ayatollah:

But and there's always a but let's hope there's no last minute hitches after all this is Cardiff City and nothing ever runs smoothly here :roll:

This is unbelievable. I just can't believe it.

Got to go and lye down

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Now the Oracle has spoken shall we all get on Skybet at 2/5

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Good to hear you confirm it Carl! When are we looking at??

Well he dont have to prove his match fitness!! he was superb for Wales and full of
running. So if he signs today there's no reason he wont be playing next match

I would not want to be a Doncaster player Saturday, they are going to get slaughtered!!!

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Pleas, please, please, please, please, please, let this be true.... and I may even have to change my avatar then from the mighty Eddie.... :lol:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:28 pm

corky wrote:I just heard the same....surely this can't be happening to us? Our fans have had to put up with a lot especially during the late 70's, all the 80's and 90's ...if this comes off it will be the biggest signing post war including the John Charles signing...in my opinion anyway...I got everything crossed and that includes my spare fecking legs :lol:

Unbelievable, im stunned to say the least, Bluebirds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:30 pm

can i change my num for att sat now will put 3-4k on gate :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Praise the lord :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm

corky wrote:I just heard the same....surely this can't be happening to us? Our fans have had to put up with a lot especially during the late 70's, all the 80's and 90's ...if this comes off it will be the biggest signing post war including the John Charles signing...in my opinion anyway...I got everything crossed and that includes my spare fecking legs :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Paul but I can actually see you crossing them, amazing eh :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm

the mc cormack deal pays our share of bellas wages plus cover 4 bothroyd quality centre back next and we will be unstopable

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:IT IS TRUE :ayatollah:

Great, but who will be dropped for him.

And where is the money coming from ??

(sorry to be miserable about it, but we need a big striker and centre half competition, and we are skint).

amazing signing none-the-less.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Get the f**k in!

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:40 pm

didnt u read my post just b4 yours

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:43 pm

This has made me cum! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:47 pm

its crusty f*cking pants time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: get in there :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Brilliant news bellars do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: