Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: YES YES AND YES

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:53 pm

ENKSrightarm wrote:Anyone else trying to blank out the other posts and praying that this one is true?.

I am. At the moment it's still a dream. Some dreams come true, some don't. Hopefully this one will. :ayatollah:

It did :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Pug Lost

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:11 am

Whos Pug? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:13 am

The Douce wrote:Pug Lost

I think Put was referring to this post which was posted before this thread..

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... c2c788db32

From memory, the news of his signing broke on ccmb but there had been rumours flying about for months, fuelled by an interview Bellers gave while on Wales duty at the back end of last season.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:18 am

lol, and look at some of the genius posts in that thread. this for example:

Mario Kempes: "Mate stop stirring sh*t, He will not be signing for us. If you are genuinely going to put money on it my advice to you is don't! Give the money to charity instead. You are just trying to get other people to put money on it and then looking stupid."

Nice one, Mario!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 am

Damned Yank wrote:lol, and look at some of the genius posts in that thread. this for example:

Mario Kempes: "Mate stop stirring sh*t, He will not be signing for us. If you are genuinely going to put money on it my advice to you is don't! Give the money to charity instead. You are just trying to get other people to put money on it and then looking stupid."

Nice one, Mario!

Looking back, I think most of us would admit that out initial feelings were of disbelief! One of the top 5 players in the prem joining the City in his prime! Good times!

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 am

Damned Yank wrote:lol, and look at some of the genius posts in that thread. this for example:

Nice one, Mario!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 am

I am waiting for someone to come on this thread and do a little britain moment.

Yeah, but, no, but ha ha

I just don't know why people keep knocking you. We should be thankful that we get the information. When you can pull posts up like this, your not going to write stuff that simply is not true, or you would be found out very quickly.

Thanks for these updates and keep them coming

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:32 am

according to my sources,

ive got told by a source that is very very very close to craig.

if he forfills his childhood dream of getting cardiff city to the premier league, and man city dont want him at the end of the season, i got told he is gunna look into signing for feyenoord abroad.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:51 am

Thanks Carl...just jumped up and screamed 'YESSSSS' in the computer room at uni....
But thank christ for that!

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:10 pm

I seen this thread and thought it was about Bellamy signing on a permanant.

Didnt realise it was an old bump.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Karl wrote:I seen this thread and thought it was about Bellamy signing on a permanant.

Me too...and I've embarassed myself in the process LOL

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 pm

littlebluebird wrote:
Karl wrote:I seen this thread and thought it was about Bellamy signing on a permanant.

Me too...and I've embarassed myself in the process LOL

Sorry both :oops:
:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 pm

2011 will be Bellamy's and City's year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: