Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Bellamy was just training with us

Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:20 pm

I believe Gethin Jenkins would have made a statement saying so. I believe we are close to signing Bellamy and the club is saying very little until the deal is done. Only my opinion.

Re: If Bellamy was just training with us

Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Magners wrote:I believe Gethin Jenkins would have made a statement saying so. I believe we are close to signing Bellamy and the club is saying very little until the deal is done. Only my opinion.

Very true, Hopefully a statement tomorrow will clear things up abit

Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:49 pm

yea it would of stop all of us pulling are hair out lol

Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:49 pm

CLUB COMMENT: CRAIG BELLAMY

Following a number of calls and growing speculation on the possibility of Craig Bellamy joining Cardiff City on loan from Manchester City, the following club quote has been prepared.

A club spokesman said: “With the number and names of clubs being mentioned in connection to Craig it’s flattering that we are an option, but at this stage it is pure speculation. Being connected to a player of this calibre shows how far we have come to be even considered in a deal like this. We would love for it to happen of course, but we are by no means alone in this.”

It would be a lot easier to say Craig Bellamy is training with us until he finds a club.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Magners wrote:CLUB COMMENT: CRAIG BELLAMY

Following a number of calls and growing speculation on the possibility of Craig Bellamy joining Cardiff City on loan from Manchester City, the following club quote has been prepared.

A club spokesman said: “With the number and names of clubs being mentioned in connection to Craig it’s flattering that we are an option, but at this stage it is pure speculation. Being connected to a player of this calibre shows how far we have come to be even considered in a deal like this. We would love for it to happen of course, but we are by no means alone in this.”

It would be a lot easier to say Craig Bellamy is training with us until he finds a club.

but y couldnt he train with Man City until he finds a club?

Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:13 pm

hes black listed from manchester lol

Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Why would Cardiff want Bellamy to train with us to keep fit. Does not make sense unless there is a good possibility of him signing for us.