UPDATE: " SECURITY & PUBS FOR CHELSEA AWAY TOMORROW "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Update on information for Chelsea tomorrow :thumbright:

VINCE ALM:

The 3 away supporters’ pubs are to the north-east of Stamford Bridge at Earls Court and are a 25-30 minute walk from the stadium.

Earls Court Tavern
123 Earls Court Road, Kensington, London SW5 9RL

Prince of Teck
161 Earls Court Road, Kensington, London SW5 9RQ

The Courtfield Tavern
187 Court Road, Kensington, London SW5 9AN

The nearest tube station is Fulham Broadway which is on the District Line. It’s a few minutes’ walk from Stamford Bridge.
Turnstiles will open 2 hours (1pm) before kick off on Saturday. Supporters are advised to be in their seats no later than 30 minutes before kick-off.

There will be a queuing system in place at the away turnstiles where the following processes will occur: Pre Entry Ticket Checks, Body & Bag Searches, Electronic Ticket Scan and Entry through the turnstile.

Enhanced security measures are in place and supporters are advised to arrive early to facilitate these. It is requested supporters avoid bringing bags where possible as enhanced searches will be taking place. Please note that explosive/narcotic/pyrotechnic detection dogs will be present throughout

Banners & Flags - There is only a limited amount of space to display banners and flags within the Stadium and they must therefore be no larger than 80cm in depth and 250cm in width. Banners and flags must not obstruct the view of others, cover advertising signs or cause a safety hazard. Banners and flags must not display any abusive or threatening words, images, political statements or be deemed unacceptable. Flag poles are not allowed. All banners and flags must carry a Fire Safety Certificate.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: UPDATE: " SECURITY & PUBS FOR CHELSEA AWAY TOMORROW "

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:12 pm

VINCE ALM:

Route for Cardiff City Fans from Stamford Bridge to the coaches tomorrow after the final whistle :bluebird: :bluebird:
Attachments
41856907_10155930248628182_145336127019024384_o-2.jpg
41856907_10155930248628182_145336127019024384_o-2.jpg (187.15 KiB) Viewed 3320 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Northwest_Bluebird » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Anyone on the train tomorrow into Paddington. Are any of us intending to go to the same pub we use for London games near Paddington Station. On the right line for Fulham Broadway too. Or is everyone going to be going to Earls Court.
Northwest_Bluebird

Postby kettyblue » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Will be in Sussex arms in Paddington about 11.45 a few of us heading for there.
kettyblue

Postby Northwest_Bluebird » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:14 pm

will head there first then. Cheers
Northwest_Bluebird

Postby TaffEmbankment » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Famous 3 kings pub - west kensington. Welsh pub, serves brains. 20 min walk to ground. Next door to tube station
TaffEmbankment

Postby bluebirdowen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:51 pm

be the same at Tottenham - don't drink to much and no spliff
bluebirdowen

Postby Bananas » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Seriously Chelsea thugs will be waiting along that route. Be on the look out :old:
Bananas

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Is Chelsea actually that bad these days? Or is it just the idiots of both fans doing what they do best?
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby murphy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:Is Chelsea actually that bad these days? Or is it just the idiots of both fans doing what they do best?

Apart from a couple of pint glasses getting thrown at our bus when leaving, Absolutely f**k all happened last time we played there in 2013.
murphy

Postby Bananas » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:40 am

On our way :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :thumbup:
Bananas

Postby epping blue » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:40 am

If you're going to any of those pubs by tube then get off at Earls Court tube and leave at the Earls Court Road end of the station.
epping blue

Postby epping blue » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:55 am

murphy wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:Is Chelsea actually that bad these days? Or is it just the idiots of both fans doing what they do best?

Apart from a couple of pint glasses getting thrown at our bus when leaving, Absolutely f**k all happened last time we played there in 2013.

I must be the only Cardiff fan who saw no trouble in both the last prem game or the FA cup game. Fortunate enough to take the left turn when getting to Fulham Broadway. 1980 league cup game was by far the worst I've experienced there. I really thought at one point they were going turn our train over at Earls Court Tube station there were so many of them trying to get at it.
epping blue

Postby Bananas » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:14 am

epping blue wrote:If you're going to any of those pubs by tube then get off at Earls Court tube and leave at the Earls Court Road end of the station.

Pwopa nawty advice thanks. Going into their 'Manor' :laughing6: :laughing6: 'lads' :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Bananas

Postby murphy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:06 am

epping blue wrote:
murphy wrote:

I must be the only Cardiff fan who saw no trouble in both the last prem game or the FA cup game. Fortunate enough to take the left turn when getting to Fulham Broadway. 1980 league cup game was by far the worst I've experienced there. I really thought at one point they were going turn our train over at Earls Court Tube station there were so many of them trying to get at it.

1980 was a year before I was born. I seen fighting there for the 2010 cup and thankfully didn't get involved. I've not gone today and I think a lot of people will be surprised how quiet and boring it will be there.
murphy

Postby stephendavid » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:54 am

Bananas wrote:
epping blue wrote:If you're going to any of those pubs by tube then get off at Earls Court tube and leave at the Earls Court Road end of the station.

Pwopa nawty advice thanks. Going into their 'Manor' :laughing6: :laughing6: 'lads' :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Proper knob this guy
stephendavid

Postby Bananas » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:37 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Bananas wrote:

Proper knob this guy

Don't be that harsh on yourself :laughing6: 'this guy' :laughing6: :laughing6: great vocabulary :thumbup:
Bananas

Return to General Chat