Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aston Villa will ask Celtic for permission

Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:51 pm

Aston Villa will ask Celtic for permission to talk to Brendan Rodgers about becoming their new boss on Monday, according to the Daily Record.

Re: Aston Villa will ask Celtic for permission

Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Aston Villa will ask Celtic for permission to talk to Brendan Rodgers about becoming their new boss on Monday, according to the Daily Record.

Brenda definitely wants out.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Don’t blame him, he is stagnating at Celtic, done all he can possibly already. Time to move on.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Not that I’m saying Celtic are a huge team anymore, but surely going to the Championship is a step down for him? His last two jobs have been Liverpool and Celtic, FFS.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:49 am

KWest wrote:Not that I’m saying Celtic are a huge team anymore, but surely going to the Championship is a step down for him? His last two jobs have been Liverpool and Celtic, FFS.

Villa are a bigger club than Celtic IMO.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:47 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
KWest wrote:Not that I’m saying Celtic are a huge team anymore, but surely going to the Championship is a step down for him? His last two jobs have been Liverpool and Celtic, FFS.

Please tell me you’re joking

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:50 am

WelshSerb wrote:

What do you reckon :laughing5:

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:53 am

WelshSerb wrote:

Not saying villa ain’t a big club but Celtic are one of the biggest clubs in Britain and I don’t think villa are

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:58 am

WelshSerb wrote:
WelshSerb wrote:

Not saying villa ain’t a big club but Celtic are one of the biggest clubs in Britain and I don’t think villa are

No doubt Celtic are the bigger club.
however its 100% harder to manage ANY championship side than Celtic.
I could take the Celtic job and win the league :laughing6:
Pointless pub league and I think getting Villa promotion would beat anything he's done at Celtic. ( this is what I meant so I understand the first post sounds silly ) :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Would be a very good long time move for both him and the club. Oooohh I would like to see him in a City track suit..

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Would be a very good long time move for both him and the club. Oooohh I would like to see him in a City track suit..

Who Brenda!?

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:14 pm

An ex jack & the lemon that is AV4......a marriage made in heaven

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:25 pm

stephendavid wrote:An ex jack & the lemon that is AV4......a marriage made in heaven

Tic Tac toothed transvestite enthusiast and a pound shop Brummie lawyer. :roll:

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Hahahaha class jock