Talk sport

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Talk sport

Postby Dahboy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Slagging us right out.
Our tackles are atrocious Warnock is just a championship manager and Vincent tan has to take the blame for our failure. :o
Dahboy

Talk sport

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Talk sport

Postby Kingyccfc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Dahboy wrote:Slagging us right out.
Our tackles are atrocious Warnock is just a championship manager and Vincent tan has to take the blame for our failure. :o

Bout right that
Kingyccfc

Postby Welshman in CA » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:06 pm

If you're not both the same person you two should get a room.
Welshman in CA

Postby Kingyccfc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:If you're not both the same person you two should get a room.

Ok mate whatever that means. Is there something wrong with what he said?
Kingyccfc

Postby soldierblue1880 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:25 pm

I'm not the biggest fan of Talk Sport but on this occasion their spot on and for those who disagree,What optision do you use for your rose tinted glasses
soldierblue1880

Postby Dahboy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Everyone to a man, pundits media other fans all think we are a joke in this league :banghead: maybe tan is to blame for the lack of ambition.
Dahboy

Postby Bluebird1990 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Dahboy wrote:Everyone to a man, pundits media other fans all think we are a joke in this league :banghead: maybe tan is to blame for the lack of ambition.

Who gives a f**k what others think of us
Bluebird1990

Postby Mr Shed » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:54 pm

We haven't failed. Unless the season is only 8 games long.
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

*Insert Name here* BARMY ARMY!!!!!
Mr Shed

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Just add them to the long list of ccfc haters?
But do we give a fck ? :thefinger: :wav: :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby dogfound » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Dahboy wrote:Everyone to a man, pundits media other fans all think we are a joke in this league :banghead: maybe tan is to blame for the lack of ambition.

we are not the only club struggling yet seem to be getting more shit than all the rest put together..dirty this week..time wasters last..
THAT is the joke mate...…..

we are not popular,have never been popular and never will no matter how many awards Choo and the boys can conjure up for best away end /day out....so be it

ditto for our manager...and if Tan has managed to hook his wagon onto this anti Cardiff shite ,good for him, maybe slowly he is becoming one of us..

but who are the real joke clubs...us,constantly being attacked or the bunch of plankton clubs nobody hates or gives 2 hoots about either..
dogfound

Postby Willo Cardiff » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:56 am

dogfound wrote:

we are not the only club struggling yet seem to be getting more shit than all the rest put together..dirty this week..time wasters last..
THAT is the joke mate...…..

we are not popular,have never been popular and never will no matter how many awards Choo and the boys can conjure up for best away end /day out....so be it

ditto for our manager...and if Tan has managed to hook his wagon onto this anti Cardiff shite ,good for him, maybe slowly he is becoming one of us.. I wouldn’t go that far

but who are the real joke clubs...us,constantly being attacked or the bunch of plankton clubs nobody hates or gives 2 hoots about either..
Willo Cardiff

Postby Igovernor » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:36 am

Here we go the usual suspects,
Kingyccfc
Soldierblue1880
Dahboy
Can anyone really believe that this trio are City fans, I certainly don't, bunch of trolls :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:42 am

Igovernor wrote:Here we go the usual suspects,
Kingyccfc
Soldierblue1880
Dahboy
Can anyone really believe that this trio are City fans, I certainly don't, bunch of trolls :thumbup:

Agree.

If they are, they were most prob born in Singleton Hospital.... :lol:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Aderynlas 1927 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:48 am

Never listen to talk sport it's the radio equivalent of reading the sun.
Aderynlas 1927

Postby Bluesman » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:50 am

Jacks pretending to be Blues. Every post by these 3 is negative. City nerd support not negativity.
Bluesman

Postby Kingyccfc » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:02 am

Kingyccfc
Soldierblue1880
Dahboy

Call me out if it makes you feel better. I have been around on here since 2011. I might not post very often but just because we might have different ways of expressing our opinions doesn’t mean I’m not a fan of the club. I know my views might ruffle a few feathers but that’s life. We might share the same views on other things.
Kingyccfc

Postby soldierblue1880 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Kingyccfc
Soldierblue1880
Dahboy

I can't speak for the other two but I have been a supporter for over 51 years hardly a troll don't you think,by the way how long have you been a supporter or are you troll
soldierblue1880

Postby Dahboy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:34 pm

Kingyccfc
Soldierblue1880
Dahboy

I can't speak for the other two but I'm a right tw*t.
Dahboy

Postby Igovernor » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:32 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
Kingyccfc
Soldierblue1880
Dahboy

I can't speak for the other two but I have been a supporter for over 51 years hardly a troll don't you think,by the way how long have you been a supporter or are you troll

62 years from when I was 8!
Igovernor

Postby soldierblue1880 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Igovernor wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Kingyccfc
Soldierblue1880
Dahboy

62 years from when I was 8!

Then you should know better,stop this immature nonsense in calling people who take a different view from you trolls,grow up sunshine !!!
soldierblue1880

Postby Igovernor » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Immature nonsense ?? You are the one who is like a child 51 years my arse, you take every opportunity to slag off City, the manager and the team, to me that does not sound like someone who has been supporting city for all that time, Its easy enough to pick out a figure out of the air, why don't you be the one to grow up and try actually supporting instead of what you are doing now, it is not a difference of opinion here, but lets be honest you sound exactly like the jacks that come one here!
I have nothing more to say as you cannot educate pork "sunshine"
Igovernor

Postby dogfound » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:15 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:I'm not the biggest fan of Talk Sport but on this occasion their spot on and for those who disagree,What optision do you use for your rose tinted glasses

cant imagine going to football with no hope...its the hope that keeps you going, its what 3 thousand people went to Wembley for last Saturday ,they were not wearing rose tinted glasses just hoped we could spring a surprise and win. its not like it cant possibly happen where the underdog wins or becomes better because it does happen quite regular..

51years? how did you survive in division 4
dogfound

Postby goats » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:44 pm

It really comes to something when Neil pays the price for working miracles last season. If ever he got a team promoted too early it was last season. Way too much needs spending to secure anything for sure, and it’s not worth it. Spend 100 million maybe? Like Fulham and wolves? No guarantee and we’ve been in financial shit too many times, I’m happy to take a hit and get stable.
In saying that, the next run of games will tell us all we need to know, not the last 6. Wolves have only played 1 of the top six as it stands. If we win a few then we are right in the mix so chill out ffs.... :banghead:
goats

Postby goats » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:46 pm

goats wrote:It really comes to something when Neil pays the price for working miracles last season. If ever he got a team promoted too early it was last season. Way too much needs spending to secure anything for sure, and it’s not worth it. Spend 100 million maybe? Like Fulham and wolves? No guarantee and we’ve been in financial shit too many times, I’m happy to take a hit and get stable.
In saying that, the next run of games will tell us all we need to know, not the last 6. Wolves have only played 1 of the top six as it stands. If we win a few then we are right in the mix so chill out ffs.... :banghead:

Ps
If anything Tan needs to get some rich pal of his on board and invest in the club with him, I don’t blame him for not shelling out after the last time mind. He has made some bad decisions in the last but has learned lessons I believe so good on him. :thumbup:
goats

Postby Kingyccfc » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:16 pm

goats wrote:
goats wrote:It really comes to something when Neil pays the price for working miracles last season. If ever he got a team promoted too early it was last season. Way too much needs spending to secure anything for sure, and it’s not worth it. Spend 100 million maybe? Like Fulham and wolves? No guarantee and we’ve been in financial shit too many times, I’m happy to take a hit and get stable.

Ps
If anything Tan needs to get some rich pal of his on board and invest in the club with him, I don’t blame him for not shelling out after the last time mind. He has made some bad decisions in the last but has learned lessons I believe so good on him. :thumbup:

Yeah Tan got his pants pulled down last time through naviety and trusting the wrong people. I'm sure he knows the climate has changed from 4 years ago. Malky was sanctioned to spend nearly £50 million whilst Warnock gets just under £30 million. Both in all honesty haven't really recruited that well. Warnock has had his hands tied though. If he turns us around then it's humble pie time for some of us.
I think (not know) Tan has messed up here by being to tight with the budget. I don't believe they couldn't afford more to recruit some quality. Also I don't agree on your good on him position.
If he doesn't want to have ambition then that's his right I suppose, but really the whole time he has been with us he has made some right clangers. No fair financial commitment whilst in the biggest league in the world is a travesty. We might not get another crack at this for years to come. Bouncing back ain't no gimme, and if it is the plan for us to come back stronger,then it is a poor one.
Kingyccfc

Postby goats » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:
goats wrote:

Ps

Yeah Tan got his pants pulled down last time through naviety and trusting the wrong people. I'm sure he knows the climate has changed from 4 years ago. Malky was sanctioned to spend nearly £50 million whilst Warnock gets just under £30 million. Both in all honesty haven't really recruited that well. Warnock has had his hands tied though. If he turns us around then it's humble pie time for some of us.
I think (not know) Tan has messed up here by being to tight with the budget. I don't believe they couldn't afford more to recruit some quality. Also I don't agree on your good on him position.
If he doesn't want to have ambition then that's his right I suppose, but really the whole time he has been with us he has made some right clangers. No fair financial commitment whilst in the biggest league in the world is a travesty. We might not get another crack at this for years to come. Bouncing back ain't no gimme, and if it is the plan for us to come back stronger,then it is a poor one.

You don’t think they could afford more? He prob could of, but he already wasted some 10 million on tomlin and madine.
I think Neil is a great championship manager, his record proves that, he unearths gems time and again, maybe a big budget isn’t for him though? It’s a different world from plucking Mendez laings etc. I trust you think Tan should have given him another £20 million?
goats

Postby Kingyccfc » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:16 pm

goats wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:
goats wrote:

Ps

You don’t think they could afford more? He prob could of, but he already wasted some 10 million on tomlin and madine.
I think Neil is a great championship manager, his record proves that, he unearths gems time and again, maybe a big budget isn’t for him though? It’s a different world from plucking Mendez laings etc. I trust you think Tan should have given him another £20 million?

I think they could’ve afforded more. I agree with you regarding wasted money on those players you said. Buying players always comes with risk. There is a positive here I suppose, at least we haven’t wasted huge amounts. Warnock is an excellent championship manager, but managing premier league clubs requires more than wheeling and dealing and man management. It’s higher profile players,money grabbing agents,more intense scrutiny from the media and harder to go under the radar.
Kingyccfc

Postby Kingyccfc » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Sorry no I don’t think Tan should of given him £20 million more. He should of given it to someone else.
Kingyccfc

Return to General Chat