CCS - DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think playing at the CCS tonight would have affected our performance for the better?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Yes
65%
No
35%

Total votes : 26

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:31 pm

We as fans prefer playing at the CCS but the key question is do you think it would have made any difference at all to our performance tonight. I expect to lose but I'm talking about general performance, not result.

I personally do not want us to play there ever again. We have sold about 20k extra tickets but it feels like we have lost that and 20k more in atmosphere. Yes it's Spain and the keep balls kills atmosphere slightly but unless we are playing all games there, it's unfamiliar territory and not our home. I believe it can only affect players for the worst. I expect to lose to this unbelievable Spanish squad but we are just not awake, not even a shred of intensity regardless of the starting line up....not seen us like this in a little while. Spain will let us into the game when they decide to.
Taff on the Mersey

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: CCS - DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

Postby avondaleblue » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:06 pm

Wouldn't have made any difference to result, but I think the atmosphere would be better
avondaleblue

Postby TommyP » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:14 pm

At the end of the day it's still a friendly with the ability to make 6 subs and with major players missing for both teams so no matter how good the crowd are it's still a meaningless game. The atmosphere would probably be improved but the result will most likely not be changed.
TommyP

Postby montyblue » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 pm

When you hear the wales players say that there fans are the best in the world ramsey bale have said this so many times about the ccs and so haschris coalman about the atmosphere so i disagree the atmosphere in the egg was like a league of wales game on a sunday afternoon in the driving rain terrible" giggs baby"
montyblue

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:57 pm

No Spain are a much better team then us if anybody thought we’d win after what they did to Croatia the other week who are also a much better team then us is living in a dream world.

Some nutters on here actually talk as if we are one of the best teams in the world it’s hilarious :lol:
Llan_Blue

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Not today but it will in other games but I understand they are playing at CCS anyway. No problem from me.
2blue2handle

Postby theclaw » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Of course it would have.
theclaw

Return to General Chat