Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Neal Maupay

Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Personally would love to see us go for this guy, yes he missed an open goal against us but the boy is class and will get us goals.

Re: Neal Maupay

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:21 pm

Totally agree, but Brentford want well over £20 million for him and no way is Tan the billionaire going to cough that up.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:28 pm

bluemun wrote:Totally agree, but Brentford want well over £20 million for him and no way is Tan the billionaire going to cough that up.

I would hope not, 20m on a championship player

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:46 pm

bluemun wrote:Totally agree, but Brentford want well over £20 million for him and no way is Tan the billionaire going to cough that up.

Nor should he.

Reid and Murphy together were 20 million. Look at the shite these signings are getting. They both were excellent championship players.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:06 pm

To expensive for us we looking for a quality forward with little money to spend

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:41 pm

To be fair he's not a billionaire any more bless him. He's only worth a measly $820mil. :cry:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:47 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

To be fair he's not a billionaire any more bless him. He's only worth a measly $820mil. :cry:

Yep,we have had an effect on his wealth,keeping us afloat is a costly business, thank fu*k he has :occasion5:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:44 am

GRCCFC wrote:Personally would love to see us go for this guy, yes he missed an open goal against us but the boy is class and will get us goals.

This is getting boring now.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:18 am

Dahboy wrote:
GRCCFC wrote:Personally would love to see us go for this guy, yes he missed an open goal against us but the boy is class and will get us goals.

From one extreme to another...

Quote (Dahftboy): "If we dont bring quality players in (and dont forget that's whats needed in this league quality) it all smacks of a lack of ambition to me from the owners that's all its common sence, and if I want to bitch and whine about it as you say then I f*cking will. It's about opinions that's you're opinion this is mine no one's right no one's wrong."

You make a comment (as rude as it was) and people have to accept it; another member voices his opinion on a player he thinks we could go for (overly ambitious or not) and it's (quote again) "getting boring now"

Need a bit of balance, methinks! ;)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:16 am

Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Quote (Dahftboy): "If we dont bring quality players in (and dont forget that's whats needed in this league quality) it all smacks of a lack of ambition to me from the owners that's all its common sence, and if I want to bitch and whine about it as you say then I f*cking will. It's about opinions that's you're opinion this is mine no one's right no one's wrong."

You make a comment (as rude as it was) and people have to accept it; another member voices his opinion on a player he thinks we could go for (overly ambitious or not) and it's (quote again) "getting boring now"

Well spotted Sven! Only over the last few days I have realised how much of a terrible poster dahboy is. Surely he’s a troll !? :sleepy2:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:56 am

Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Superbly put Sven :thumbup: :notworthy: :clap:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:07 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Well spotted Sven! Only over the last few days I have realised how much of a terrible poster dahboy is. Surely he’s a troll !? :sleepy2:

Agreed.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:22 am

2blue2handle wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Agreed.

He certainly likes to dig at most things positive.

Roathie perhaps ?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 am

Dahboy come back when you have something useful and constructive to say or when school is out.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:04 pm

Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

I meant the amount of players linked with us :lol: ( Swede) I mean Sven.
Post a reply