Neal Maupay

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neal Maupay

Postby GRCCFC » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Personally would love to see us go for this guy, yes he missed an open goal against us but the boy is class and will get us goals.
GRCCFC

Re: Neal Maupay

Postby bluemun » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:21 pm

Totally agree, but Brentford want well over £20 million for him and no way is Tan the billionaire going to cough that up.
bluemun

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:28 pm

bluemun wrote:Totally agree, but Brentford want well over £20 million for him and no way is Tan the billionaire going to cough that up.

I would hope not, 20m on a championship player
2blue2handle

Postby maccydee » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:46 pm

bluemun wrote:Totally agree, but Brentford want well over £20 million for him and no way is Tan the billionaire going to cough that up.

Nor should he.

Reid and Murphy together were 20 million. Look at the shite these signings are getting. They both were excellent championship players.
maccydee

Postby keano » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:06 pm

To expensive for us we looking for a quality forward with little money to spend
keano

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:41 pm

To be fair he's not a billionaire any more bless him. He's only worth a measly $820mil. :cry:
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:47 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

To be fair he's not a billionaire any more bless him. He's only worth a measly $820mil. :cry:

Yep,we have had an effect on his wealth,keeping us afloat is a costly business, thank fu*k he has :occasion5:
bluesince62

Postby Dahboy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:44 am

GRCCFC wrote:Personally would love to see us go for this guy, yes he missed an open goal against us but the boy is class and will get us goals.

This is getting boring now.
Dahboy

Postby Sven » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:18 am

Dahboy wrote:
GRCCFC wrote:Personally would love to see us go for this guy, yes he missed an open goal against us but the boy is class and will get us goals.

From one extreme to another...

Quote (Dahftboy): "If we dont bring quality players in (and dont forget that's whats needed in this league quality) it all smacks of a lack of ambition to me from the owners that's all its common sence, and if I want to bitch and whine about it as you say then I f*cking will. It's about opinions that's you're opinion this is mine no one's right no one's wrong."

You make a comment (as rude as it was) and people have to accept it; another member voices his opinion on a player he thinks we could go for (overly ambitious or not) and it's (quote again) "getting boring now"

Need a bit of balance, methinks! ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:16 am

Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Quote (Dahftboy): "If we dont bring quality players in (and dont forget that's whats needed in this league quality) it all smacks of a lack of ambition to me from the owners that's all its common sence, and if I want to bitch and whine about it as you say then I f*cking will. It's about opinions that's you're opinion this is mine no one's right no one's wrong."

You make a comment (as rude as it was) and people have to accept it; another member voices his opinion on a player he thinks we could go for (overly ambitious or not) and it's (quote again) "getting boring now"

Well spotted Sven! Only over the last few days I have realised how much of a terrible poster dahboy is. Surely he’s a troll !? :sleepy2:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:56 am

Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Superbly put Sven :thumbup: :notworthy: :clap:
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:07 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Well spotted Sven! Only over the last few days I have realised how much of a terrible poster dahboy is. Surely he’s a troll !? :sleepy2:

Agreed.
2blue2handle

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:22 am

2blue2handle wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Agreed.

He certainly likes to dig at most things positive.

Roathie perhaps ?
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby GRCCFC » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 am

Dahboy come back when you have something useful and constructive to say or when school is out.
GRCCFC

Postby Dahboy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:04 pm

Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

I meant the amount of players linked with us :lol: ( Swede) I mean Sven.
Dahboy

Return to General Chat