Sala...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sala...

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:00 pm

dogfound wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:And plus us getting Tomlin, Madine and Pilks off the wage bill is helping towards it too. :thumbup: :ayatollah:



sounds like he is your new favourite already. this years Saadi


And of course Warnock is his new Slade.
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 6281
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Sala...

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sala...

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:02 pm

montyblue wrote:Well if this one falls through after all the fuss and losing out on the midfielder worse would be gasumped by one of our rivals fulham pinching him the sh.t will hit the fan and rightly so.


Only by the clowns on here.
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 6281
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Sala...

Postby Dahboy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Done deal. ;)

How though is it a done deal? Warnock just went to watch him play according to reports.
User avatar
Dahboy
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby montyblue » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:15 pm

ORIGINAL GRANNGE END BLUE
Why you calling me a clown you d.ck i am as much a cardiff city fan as you i just see the urgency in getting players in more than you its that simple, and if we don't get a signing that we are spending so much time on well naturally fans are going to be p.ssed off apart from you of course.
montyblue
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:58 pm

montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANNGE END BLUE
Why you calling me a clown you d.ck i am as much a cardiff city fan as you i just see the urgency in getting players in more than you its that simple, and if we don't get a signing that we are spending so much time on well naturally fans are going to be p.ssed off apart from you of course.


And me. I know enough about the game to know that it is not like popping down to your local shop and buying a loaf of bread. The loaf of bread is not likely to turn me down at any stage of my shopping trip, won't need a medical, and won't have any agents trying to make amendments at the last minute. When I go shopping I won't be having big contracts drawn up, and solicitors going through every word before the deal is completed. Easy for us fans to sit in front of a computer and criticise. The forum members who run their own businesses will know that getting a good deal signed sealed and delivered is a lot easier said than done.
Steve Zodiak
 
Posts: 4925
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby Bluebina » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:11 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANNGE END BLUE
Why you calling me a clown you d.ck i am as much a cardiff city fan as you i just see the urgency in getting players in more than you its that simple, and if we don't get a signing that we are spending so much time on well naturally fans are going to be p.ssed off apart from you of course.


And me. I know enough about the game to know that it is not like popping down to your local shop and buying a loaf of bread. The loaf of bread is not likely to turn me down at any stage of my shopping trip, won't need a medical, and won't have any agents trying to make amendments at the last minute. When I go shopping I won't be having big contracts drawn up, and solicitors going through every word before the deal is completed. Easy for us fans to sit in front of a computer and criticise. The forum members who run their own businesses will know that getting a good deal signed sealed and delivered is a lot easier said than done.



Exactly, most of us fans will take a few months deciding on what colour sofa to buy at DFS or wherever !!!
Bluebina
 
Posts: 9498
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby eddiep » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANNGE END BLUE
Why you calling me a clown you d.ck i am as much a cardiff city fan as you i just see the urgency in getting players in more than you its that simple, and if we don't get a signing that we are spending so much time on well naturally fans are going to be p.ssed off apart from you of course.


And me. I know enough about the game to know that it is not like popping down to your local shop and buying a loaf of bread. The loaf of bread is not likely to turn me down at any stage of my shopping trip, won't need a medical, and won't have any agents trying to make amendments at the last minute. When I go shopping I won't be having big contracts drawn up, and solicitors going through every word before the deal is completed. Easy for us fans to sit in front of a computer and criticise. The forum members who run their own businesses will know that getting a good deal signed sealed and delivered is a lot easier said than done.



Exactly, most of us fans will take a few months deciding on what colour sofa to buy at DFS or wherever !!!


So how do other clubs get players in then? I assume all this applies to other clubs too??

Very frustrating when all we need is 3 players that could set us up for the next 5 or 10 years as a premier club and not the tramp club on the premier league doorstep - like we appear to be currently.

Good luck Neil and Co with your chasing - fingers crossed its real and not smoke and mirrors :bluescarf:
you reap what you sow
User avatar
eddiep
 
Posts: 2591
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 pm
Location: Pandy Woolworths

Re: Sala...

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:17 pm

montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANNGE END BLUE
Why you calling me a clown you d.ck i am as much a cardiff city fan as you i just see the urgency in getting players in more than you its that simple, and if we don't get a signing that we are spending so much time on well naturally fans are going to be p.ssed off apart from you of course.


Oh the mighty fan Monty. Could you please enlighten me into how not signing anyone within 8 days of the window opening is such a catastrophic disaster? Have any of our rivals strengthened? Huddersfield got Puncheon, which isn’t really strengthening in my eyes. We’ve got Ken back this weekend too, that’s better than any striker we could afford this window.
Bluebird-in-Jackland
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:51 am

Re: Sala...

Postby dogfound » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:20 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:And plus us getting Tomlin, Madine and Pilks off the wage bill is helping towards it too. :thumbup: :ayatollah:



sounds like he is your new favourite already. this years Saadi


Let's hope he scores a few more for us than Rydog's old mate, Idriss. If this transfer comes off, can only hope that it works well and that he can score a few at this level. Not getting too excited, will wait and see how it all turns out in the longer term. I remember the number of people wetting their pants with excitement when we signed Owen Doyle and this board going into meltdown with what a fantastic signing he would turn out to be. We know what happened there. Hoping that Rydogs is correct on this one, see no reason why he would'nt be, and hoping this is finally the striker who can come good for us.



it sounds as if this fella needs lots of persuading and its more to do with being happy where he is than money. I wont be convinced until he has had half a dozen decent games.
dogfound
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:40 pm

montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANNGE END BLUE
Why you calling me a clown you d.ck i am as much a cardiff city fan as you i just see the urgency in getting players in more than you its that simple, and if we don't get a signing that we are spending so much time on well naturally fans are going to be p.ssed off apart from you of course.



Click the little settings 'cog' next to the users name, click 'reply with quote'.

Thank me later
nubbsy
 
Posts: 8609
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: Sala...

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:46 pm

eddiep wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANNGE END BLUE
Why you calling me a clown you d.ck i am as much a cardiff city fan as you i just see the urgency in getting players in more than you its that simple, and if we don't get a signing that we are spending so much time on well naturally fans are going to be p.ssed off apart from you of course.


And me. I know enough about the game to know that it is not like popping down to your local shop and buying a loaf of bread. The loaf of bread is not likely to turn me down at any stage of my shopping trip, won't need a medical, and won't have any agents trying to make amendments at the last minute. When I go shopping I won't be having big contracts drawn up, and solicitors going through every word before the deal is completed. Easy for us fans to sit in front of a computer and criticise. The forum members who run their own businesses will know that getting a good deal signed sealed and delivered is a lot easier said than done.



Exactly, most of us fans will take a few months deciding on what colour sofa to buy at DFS or wherever !!!


So how do other clubs get players in then? I assume all this applies to other clubs too??

Very frustrating when all we need is 3 players that could set us up for the next 5 or 10 years as a premier club and not the tramp club on the premier league doorstep - like we appear to be currently.

Good luck Neil and Co with your chasing - fingers crossed its real and not smoke and mirrors :bluescarf:


Always been the same here. Not easy persuading someone to move to the bright lights of S Wales unless you are prepared to throw a bucket load of silly cash in their direction. I am guessing that Warnock is looking to get in not just the players he needs, but players who are genuinely prepared to bust a gut for this club. I would think you are in a far better position if you are a manager of a London club or somewhere nearby, or if you are managing a club that is not likely to be in a relegation dogfight right up until the very end. Easy from our point of view to expect us to just go out and get who we want. Not so easy if you are looking at it from a business point of view, and even harder if you are a manager trying to get someone who genuinely wants to play for Cardiff.
Steve Zodiak
 
Posts: 4925
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby dogfound » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:46 pm

nubbsy wrote:
montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANNGE END BLUE
Why you calling me a clown you d.ck i am as much a cardiff city fan as you i just see the urgency in getting players in more than you its that simple, and if we don't get a signing that we are spending so much time on well naturally fans are going to be p.ssed off apart from you of course.



Click the little settings 'cog' next to the users name, click 'reply with quote'.

Thank me later



damn..i quite like the way he does it now..
dogfound
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:46 pm

nubbsy wrote:
montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANNGE END BLUE
Why you calling me a clown you d.ck i am as much a cardiff city fan as you i just see the urgency in getting players in more than you its that simple, and if we don't get a signing that we are spending so much time on well naturally fans are going to be p.ssed off apart from you of course.



Click the little settings 'cog' next to the users name, click 'reply with quote'.

Thank me later


Probably a bit thick for that.
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 6281
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Sala...

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:50 pm

montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANNGE END BLUE
Why you calling me a clown you d.ck i am as much a cardiff city fan as you i just see the urgency in getting players in more than you its that simple, and if we don't get a signing that we are spending so much time on well naturally fans are going to be p.ssed off apart from you of course.


Why am I calling you a clown?
Because that’s how you come across on here with your posts. Naive to the extreme.
For clarification, read Steve Zodiaks post. He’s an articulate and sensible poster.
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 6281
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Sala...

Postby Rydogsccfc » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:54 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Done deal. ;)

How though is it a done deal? Warnock just went to watch him play according to reports.


Warnock has seen him already before he went over there with the agent to strike a deal. ;) :ayatollah:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
User avatar
Rydogsccfc
 
Posts: 12701
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Mind you're own business.

Re: Sala...

Postby Rydogsccfc » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:18 pm

All them reports that he’s not interested is just paper talk coz if that was the case Warnock wouldn’t bother. :ayatollah:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
User avatar
Rydogsccfc
 
Posts: 12701
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Mind you're own business.

Re: Sala...

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:36 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:All them reports that he’s not interested is just paper talk coz if that was the case Warnock wouldn’t bother. :ayatollah:


You're going to look rather silly if this is a no story you know that right? :lol:
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird
 
Posts: 11601
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 pm
Location: Bridgend

Re: Sala...

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:All them reports that he’s not interested is just paper talk coz if that was the case Warnock wouldn’t bother. :ayatollah:


You're going to look rather silly if this is a no story you know that right? :lol:

win win for us :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
User avatar
CaerphillyBluebird15
 
Posts: 3109
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 pm
Location: Caerphilly

Re: Sala...

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:39 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:All them reports that he’s not interested is just paper talk coz if that was the case Warnock wouldn’t bother. :ayatollah:


You're going to look rather silly if this is a no story you know that right? :lol:

win win for us :laughing6:


My sentiments exactly. :laughing6:
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird
 
Posts: 11601
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 pm
Location: Bridgend

Re: Sala...

Postby Rydogsccfc » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:All them reports that he’s not interested is just paper talk coz if that was the case Warnock wouldn’t bother. :ayatollah:


You're going to look rather silly if this is a no story you know that right? :lol:


You mean my crystal ball is going to look rather silly? ;)
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
User avatar
Rydogsccfc
 
Posts: 12701
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Mind you're own business.

Re: Sala...

Postby Edwardsccfc16 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Done deal. ;)

How though is it a done deal? Warnock just went to watch him play according to reports.


Warnock has seen him already before he went over there with the agent to strike a deal. ;) :ayatollah:

If he signs in the next 30 hours, as you said last night ‘in the next 48hrs’, I’ll buy you a pint down the city depending on where you sit or in one of the canton pubs :occasion5: but I’m almost 99% sure he won’t, gotta leave 1% Cos no one ever knows with city :lol:
Edwardsccfc16
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:41 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby Rydogsccfc » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:54 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Done deal. ;)

How though is it a done deal? Warnock just went to watch him play according to reports.


Warnock has seen him already before he went over there with the agent to strike a deal. ;) :ayatollah:

If he signs in the next 30 hours, as you said last night ‘in the next 48hrs’, I’ll buy you a pint down the city depending on where you sit or in one of the canton pubs :occasion5: but I’m almost 99% sure he won’t, gotta leave 1% Cos no one ever knows with city :lol:


Lovely gesture but one of my New Years resolutions is to cut down in alcohol get me a Pepsi max. :thumbup: :laughing6:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
User avatar
Rydogsccfc
 
Posts: 12701
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Mind you're own business.

Re: Sala...

Postby Edwardsccfc16 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Done deal. ;)

How though is it a done deal? Warnock just went to watch him play according to reports.


Warnock has seen him already before he went over there with the agent to strike a deal. ;) :ayatollah:

If he signs in the next 30 hours, as you said last night ‘in the next 48hrs’, I’ll buy you a pint down the city depending on where you sit or in one of the canton pubs :occasion5: but I’m almost 99% sure he won’t, gotta leave 1% Cos no one ever knows with city :lol:


Lovely gesture but one of my New Years resolutions is to cut down in alcohol get me a Pepsi max. :thumbup: :laughing6:

Sounds like a date. But I’m sure it’s not gonna happen...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -transfer/
Edwardsccfc16
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:41 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby montyblue » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:32 pm

ORIGINAL GRANGE END BLUE
Your the font of all knowledge and you changed your mind with steve z a clown, what makes you think i am thick i run my own buisness and have done since 1975 must be doing something right thats a clown and thick now your the dull head who cannot see other people's point of view i don' t come on here slagging you off on your questions or replies to other peoples constructive views and because we differ you resort to abuse especially when you get your little buddies to go along with your views i bet you hold the coats when it comes to a bit of a set too.
montyblue
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby Rydogsccfc » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 pm

montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANGE END BLUE
Your the font of all knowledge and you changed your mind with steve z a clown, what makes you think i am thick i run my own buisness and have done since 1975 must be doing something right thats a clown and thick now your the dull head who cannot see other people's point of view i don' t come on here slagging you off on your questions or replies to other peoples constructive views and because we differ you resort to abuse especially when you get your little buddies to go along with your views i bet you hold the coats when it comes to a bit of a set too.


Forums are not for you if you take insults to heart everyone’s not going to agree that’s the way it is. :thumbup:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
User avatar
Rydogsccfc
 
Posts: 12701
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Mind you're own business.

Re: Sala...

Postby Sven » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:40 pm

montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANGE END BLUE
Your the font of all knowledge and you changed your mind with steve z a clown, what makes you think i am thick i run my own buisness and have done since 1975 must be doing something right thats a clown and thick now your the dull head who cannot see other people's point of view i don' t come on here slagging you off on your questions or replies to other peoples constructive views and because we differ you resort to abuse especially when you get your little buddies to go along with your views i bet you hold the coats when it comes to a bit of a set too.


Oh dear! :oops:

OriginalGrangeEndBlue one of the longest and better members of this Forum, who has proven his knowledge and understanding of football, Cardiff City FC in particular and the politics surrounding the club. He has attended games for more years than he cares to remember and has seen the real 'dark days' of the club and stood by them through it all

He doesn't get into unnecessary arguments, post garbage for the sake of it and/or say things without consideration

You could learn a lot from him...but I doubt you'll see it! ;) :roll:
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 16408
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Sala...

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:16 pm

This deal is not going to happen is it ?
Clubfortyfourer
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:41 am

Re: Sala...

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:28 pm

Clubfortyfourer wrote:This deal is not going to happen is it ?

I’ve no idea tbh.
If they were in France yesterday trying to thrash out a deal or persuade him to come there’s no way we’d be hearing it officially by now though.
I’d say if it was going to happen due to the supposed discussions last night we’re talking Tomorrow afternoon for any sort of announcement at the earliest and ghat could be pending a medical.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Sala...

Postby snoopystorm » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:30 pm

Still waiting.......
Sala - Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
Together We Will Make It
For Sala, For David
User avatar
snoopystorm
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Kenfig Hill

Re: Sala...

Postby KBK-13 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Saw on Twitter that his agent told him Leicester and Everton were interested and he was holding out for them. Not the greatest source of course but I don’t think he will end up here
KBK-13
 
Posts: 3230
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 pm

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluebird Warrior, BlueLew, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Milkybarkid, nubbsy, Pantmawr Bluebird, TAP_Sheep, TheHangedMan, wez1927, Whistler and 425 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.