Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Re: " KENNETH ZOHORE "

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:59 pm

Reply on fb

Sion Leshoes Holt:

Same old Bad write ups and Warnock must be trying to convince himself because he doesn’t me.

This spin Im bored off from Warnock. Zahore hasn’t cut it at Premier League and was below average last season. A sweaty sock recovering from a broken leg did half a season last year out of position in midfield and overtook Zahore and became our top goal scorer! All hail Paterson as he still leads the way out of position. We desperately need and out and out striker that can head a ball as well as use his feet. Warnock has lost his mojo and appears to be fluffing around like a rabbit in headlights not knowing what to do .

Get Bellamy involved on high level input regarding strikers. Warnock has a demonic obsession with wingers as he was one. We don’t need anymore unless he’s sold some. From Close season we still need a RB a striker and a defensive midfielder as cover for Gunnarson.

The Striker and RB being the priority. He got Cunningham for cover as LB . I’m all for competition for spaces but fill the empty ones first! Stop waffling in media same old spin NW You’ve proved you can’t buy Strikers and coach ones you have so.... get someone who can. Then you can tell a different tale to the press for a change. Danny Welbeck had a blinder half season before injury and he was an available loan option from Arsenal close season as an example. You don’t even try for players publicly available.

Warnock does well with what he’s had and in great position to do better. Check our final 6 games if you need any motivation to get points from here on in.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:01 pm

NEIL WARNOCK:

"Strikers,are the ones we've looked at really better than Kenneth Zohore, if we can get him fully fit and firing?"
Attachments
1_Rotherham-United-v-Cardiff-City-Pre-Season-Friendly-2.jpg
1_Rotherham-United-v-Cardiff-City-Pre-Season-Friendly-2.jpg (46.35 KiB) Viewed 1171 times

Re: UPDDATED: " KENNETH ZOHORE "

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Guess what he's saying is I am waiting to end January to buy player just in case Ken is fit then wont need to buy a striker! :roll:

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:41 pm

ThomasC wrote:Neil Warnock....

Zohore in transfer window: Saviour
Zohore in feb: scapegoat.

I'm just bored of this

:lol:

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:05 pm

Gringo22 wrote:I might be wrong but if zohore does well when he comes back. Guarantee everyone who slates him on here, will all be like they never said a bad word about him and praise him.

I hope he does surprise us but he has been crap, injured or both for the best part of two seasons. It smacks of no ambition that Warnock has made the statement today. Should have kept Pilkington if Madine has gone as Paterson, and sick notes Ward and Zohore will be luck to score five more goals between them. I’d be delighted if I’m proved wrong.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Why didn’t we take the money for him last season when Brighton offered us 18m

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:55 pm

This is a joke. Massive potential yes, but he is massively injury prone lately and massively inconsistent so warnock would be a fool to place his trust in zohore.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:09 pm

keano wrote:Why didn’t we take the money for him last season when Brighton offered us 18m

Keep up at the back of the class...they didn't! :roll:

They just made an enquiry but City (at the managers request) said "No" and it didn't get off the ground ;)

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:54 pm

I don't want to knock the club or Ken, but if we have to rely on him to keep us up then it ain't going to happen.

There has to be some issue at the club regarding new players

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:18 am

We've won 18 points so far this season and we probably don't even need to win another 18 in the remaining games. With or without Ken. With or without another striker. We are CARDIFF!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:58 am

reminds me of andy caroll , often injured, rarely plays , can me a threat if he feels like it. Maybe try stopping his wages and see how he feels about that

Patterson and Reid up front - big one little one etc. Or we just plough on as we are. Sometimes a small team , with regular committed players works a lot better than the same team with a big wage charlie in it

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:52 pm

Sven wrote:
keano wrote:Why didn’t we take the money for him last season when Brighton offered us 18m

Keep up at the back of the class...they didn't! :roll:

They just made an enquiry but City (at the managers request) said "No" and it didn't get off the ground ;)

that's not what he told Wez

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Guess what he's saying is I am waiting to end January to buy player just in case Ken is fit then wont need to buy a striker! :roll:

You might be right Allan .

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:55 am

Even when he has been fit he's been nowhere near the first team!
Post a reply