Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

FIFTEEN PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS HAVE YET TO...

Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:57 pm

Fifteen (15) Premier League clubs haven’t bought a player yet during this window! ;)

Re: FIFTEEN PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS HAVE YET TO...

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:08 pm

This is so true, people acting as if we're the only ones who haven't done business.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:10 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Fifteen (15) Premier League clubs haven’t bought a player yet during this window! ;)

I couldn't give a Shit about the others. We need some in asap.
Last edited by Dahboy on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Dahboy wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Fifteen (15) Premier League clubs haven’t bought a player yet during this window! ;)

I couldn't give a Shit about the others. We need to asap.

Especially with 2 big games coming up

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Lies. Lies lies, they have all signed people just us that hasn't.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Exactly. But this is far too sensible an attitude to take. I'll be contacting the sensibility Police immediately to get you removed from the board!

:D :D

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:31 pm

The other 13 aren’t in the shit like us

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:42 pm

DEANO wrote:The other 13 aren’t in the shit like us

No? Last time I checked we were outside the relegation zone.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:12 pm

DEANO wrote:The other 13 aren’t in the shit like us

:lol:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:10 am

Fair enough but none of the other premier league clubs have a right back as their main striker!- (Not blaming Patterson he has done as well as he can but he is no centre forward and he is wasted in that position)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:12 am

Dahboy wrote:

I couldn't give a Shit about the others. We need some in asap.

:sleepy2:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:01 am

JJ1927 wrote:Fair enough but none of the other premier league clubs have a right back as their main striker!- (Not blaming Patterson he has done as well as he can but he is no centre forward and he is wasted in that position)

yes i remember those games at right back myself :?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:38 pm

dogfound wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:Fair enough but none of the other premier league clubs have a right back as their main striker!- (Not blaming Patterson he has done as well as he can but he is no centre forward and he is wasted in that position)

He was signed as right back, lays there for Scotland and though he may have only played a couple of games there for us he certainly wasn't signed as a striker. Somewhere out wide or playing a little behind the striker may prove his best position as he has a knack of being in the right position when coming into the box late.

The point I was making was that it shows how poorly off we are for a striker that Warnock has had to resort to using Patterson as an out and out target man.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

He was signed as right back, lays there for Scotland and though he may have only played a couple of games there for us he certainly wasn't signed as a striker. Somewhere out wide or playing a little behind the striker may prove his best position as he has a knack of being in the right position when coming into the box late.

The point I was making was that it shows how poorly off we are for a striker that Warnock has had to resort to using Patterson as an out and out target man.

the point I am making is he has played less than half his nearly 200 professional games as a defender and did he start out there with Hearts. yet people love saying we are playing a right back as a striker.
and I do remember some Spurs fans saying similar about Bale.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:58 pm

dogfound wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

the point I am making is he has played less than half his nearly 200 professional games as a defender and did he start out there with Hearts. yet people love saying we are playing a right back as a striker.
and I do remember some Spurs fans saying similar about Bale.

Drives me mad as well, its for effect.

He is a number 10 playing as a striker for us, I hardly know him as a right back, infact I think I have seen him play as a winger more times for us than a right back.
Post a reply