Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG's Email

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Can someone PM me his email - I for one would like to personally thank him and VT for what they have done for our club today! :ayatollah:

Re: TG's Email

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:59 pm

me too please :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Simon take him out on the piss that will change his mind???

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Dange wrote:Can someone PM me his email - I for one would like to personally thank him and VT for what they have done for our club today! :ayatollah:

And me. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:10 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:
Dange wrote:Can someone PM me his email - I for one would like to personally thank him and VT for what they have done for our club today! :ayatollah:

And me. :ayatollah:

Me too please. True city hero ! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 am

and me please. Has anyone sent the riddler an e-mail as I am sure he will tell us he was pivotal in it all happening

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 am

Someone must have it surely??

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:31 am

Sent the e-mail and in fairness to TG he responded this morning (even if it was a 06:02 and frightened the shi* out of me!!). Really believe in these people....THE FUTURE LOOKS GOOD! :ayatollah:

Simon,
Thanks. We have a lot of legacy issues to sort out too. Vincent Tan is very much on board too.
Regards,

Tg
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:55:55 +0100
To: TG
Subject: Thank you

Dear TG,

I would like to thank you personally for the fantastic efforts you have made in enabling such a high quality football player as Craig Bellamy to play for Cardiff City this season. I think I speak for every Cardiff City fan in saying this is the greatest player that Cardiff City have signed within my living memory and wanted to pass on my heartfelt thanks to all concerned including Vincent Tan although I am unsure of his involvement. I am absolutely positive that this move can secure our long awaited return to the top flight of the English Pyramid system. Once again please accept my thanks and I look forward to sharing a successful season for Cardiff City with you both on and off the field.

Yours in appreciation.

Simon Gibbs

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 am

and its the legacy issues that the FL should investigate to make sure Ridsdale does not come within a million miles of a football club again !

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 am

I dont think its good that TG's E-Mail Addy should be in the public domain.

Imagine if we lose a game, or a rumour that shows TG up in a bad light came out!!

I shudder to think what some of our brain dead younger fans would send to him

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 am

Dange wrote:Sent the e-mail and in fairness to TG he responded this morning (even if it was a 06:02 and frightened the shi* out of me!!). Really believe in these people....THE FUTURE LOOKS GOOD! :ayatollah:

Simon,
Thanks. We have a lot of legacy issues to sort out too. Vincent Tan is very much on board too.
Regards,

Tg
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:55:55 +0100
To: TG
Subject: Thank you

Dear TG,

I would like to thank you personally for the fantastic efforts you have made in enabling such a high quality football player as Craig Bellamy to play for Cardiff City this season. I think I speak for every Cardiff City fan in saying this is the greatest player that Cardiff City have signed within my living memory and wanted to pass on my heartfelt thanks to all concerned including Vincent Tan although I am unsure of his involvement. I am absolutely positive that this move can secure our long awaited return to the top flight of the English Pyramid system. Once again please accept my thanks and I look forward to sharing a successful season for Cardiff City with you both on and off the field.

Yours in appreciation.

Simon Gibbs

Top bloke aint he? always but always get a reply from him, sometimes at night I know :lol: we really are in safe hands. Within a couple of years I think we will be one of the most financially sound football clubs in the whole Football League.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 am

Awww looka TG on his Blackberry :D
Yeah I also think TG's email should be kept private. First we will have a lot of people saying thanks but also have braindead idiots emailing him every day asking what is happening. As soon as something goes wrong he will be bombarded with emails saying get out of our club etc...

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:40 am

taffyapple wrote:I dont think its good that TG's E-Mail Addy should be in the public domain.

Imagine if we lose a game, or a rumour that shows TG up in a bad light came out!!

I shudder to think what some of our brain dead younger fans would send to him

Well I for one wont be handing it out willy nilly so as long as its kept that way I think its OK. I did remove his email address from the post for just that reason. Just knowing VT is definately on board has to be a good thing though :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Can somebody please PM me with TG email ,I have an idea I would like to propose to him. that might help the club with the Motherwell debt. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 pm

why not send your thanks and messages c/o ccfc

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Can someone PM me the great man's email as well please?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:53 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:why not send your thanks and messages c/o ccfc

With our clubs historic levels of incompetancy I thought it the best and only way to ensure he got the message of appreciation which he has and kindly responded to. I get everyone's drift regarding his email being made public but I sincerely wanted to thank him......I've not had such a positive feeling about our club since the early days with Sam. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:55 pm

yeah could you PM his email to me as well :) :ayatollah: Want to thank him for everything :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 pm

TG is the GOAT.