Leeds Spygate Scandal

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds Spygate Scandal

Postby NIBluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:06 pm

DERBYSHIRE police were called to investigate a man accused of spying on Frank Lampard’s training session ahead of Friday’s clash with Leeds.
Derby County take on Marcelo Bielsa’s men with both teams hoping to secure automatic promotion to the Premier League.

Or do you believe Derby after the snowgate scandal ?
NIBluebird
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Leeds Spygate Scandal

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Leeds Spygate Scandal

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:30 pm

Dirty Leeds.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: Leeds Spygate Scandal

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:56 pm

looking to see if they have any snow machines on hire.

can you really call the police because a bloke is watching 20 odd men kicking a ball around ?
dogfound
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: Leeds Spygate Scandal

Postby NIBluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:40 pm

dogfound wrote:looking to see if they have any snow machines on hire.

can you really call the police because a bloke is watching 20 odd men kicking a ball around ?


Think Lampards wife has been followed so obviously edgy.

Just goes to show how corrupt Leeds actually are !
NIBluebird
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: Leeds Spygate Scandal

Postby davejohns74 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:46 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:looking to see if they have any snow machines on hire.

can you really call the police because a bloke is watching 20 odd men kicking a ball around ?


Think Lampards wife has been followed so obviously edgy.

Just goes to show how corrupt Leeds actually are !


phwoar id give her a follow round
davejohns74
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Re: Leeds Spygate Scandal

Postby NIBluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:34 pm

davejohns74 wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:looking to see if they have any snow machines on hire.

can you really call the police because a bloke is watching 20 odd men kicking a ball around ?


Think Lampards wife has been followed so obviously edgy.

Just goes to show how corrupt Leeds actually are !


phwoar id give her a follow round


Careful . You'll have a knock on your door :wave:
NIBluebird
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: Leeds Spygate Scandal

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:42 pm

It wasn’t Dave this time..it was Bielsa’s bloke.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: Leeds Spygate Scandal

Postby NIBluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Hope Football league throw the book at Leeds

It's cheating and no remorse from Bielsa
NIBluebird
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: Leeds Spygate Scandal

Postby RICK+CCFC » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:42 am

I got no sympathy for either club, least of all Derby. Talking about fair play, integrity & honesty,,,, they need to seriously look at themselves,,,, talk about short memories!
User avatar
RICK+CCFC
 
Posts: 6013
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Re: Leeds Spygate Scandal

Postby BLUE54 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 am

What's this! Derby complaining of unfairness!!! I'm thinking kettle /pot etc. Just a shame it was Leeds. Surely the council and police authorities will come to their aid and get this sorted out. :laughing6: Oh wait. Did I see something white in the air? Was it snow. No, it was just a Leeds spy drone.
BLUE54
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:33 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CaerphillyBluebird15, Google [Bot], montyblue, moonboots, Pembroke bluebird, ReesWestonSuperMare, Yahoo [Bot] and 240 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.