Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK HINTS AT RETIREMENT

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:07 pm

Warnock hinted that this could very well be his last January transfer window, and I am not surprised. The 70 year old veteran is looking more fed up with agents, players and teams who just snub going to Cardiff. Hence the reason we have not signed a single player yet.

BUT this raises a number of questions such as "Who Will Replace Warnock?" and "What Are Vincent Tan's Plans?".

Maybe that is the plan all along for Vincent Tan, he will save money and wait until Cardiff appoint a new manager that will be at the club for a long run. This in my opinion is where the club secretly need to keep an eye out to see what managers are around.

Obviously our main goal is survival and if Warnock achieves this, then it can only help the club find a good Premier League manager to sign for the club. And then this will attract better players in the summer window. But let's just stay where we are and take it day by day with this window, you feel with the future plans on hold for the moment the club will need only 1 or 2 players in and then we can be alright for survival for now.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK HINTS AT RETIREMENT

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:19 pm

If we stay up get big sam in

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:If we stay up get big sam in

Hate Sam Allardyce, Arrogant Tw*t and a money grabbing, Bully boy Pr**k. Similar to Nigel Pearson and Roy Keane. I don't deny he's a good manager but honestly cant stand the bloke :lol: Would like to see Chris Wilder given the chance if im honest. Has over achieved for years at Sheffield United and seems a top guy and his teams are great to watch. Id even take David Moyes who did well at Everton and West Ham and does well with small budgets.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:24 pm

Doesn't raise much really, he has actually retired a few times

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:40 am

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
wez1927 wrote:If we stay up get big sam in

Hate Sam Allardyce, Arrogant Tw*t and a money grabbing, Bully boy Pr**k. Similar to Nigel Pearson and Roy Keane. I don't deny he's a good manager but honestly cant stand the bloke :lol: Would like to see Chris Wilder given the chance if im honest. Has over achieved for years at Sheffield United and seems a top guy and his teams are great to watch. Id even take David Moyes who did well at Everton and West Ham and does well with small budgets.

why would a Sheffield boy with a Sheffield United tattoo doing well even if they don't go up leave to come here ?

he is a fan doing his dream job right now , if I was in his boots it would take a hell of a lot for me to go the otherway.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:44 am

2blue2handle wrote:Doesn't raise much really, he has actually retired a few times

he says this sort of stuff quite regular. so regular hardly anyone noticed. :lol:

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 am

2blue2handle wrote:Doesn't raise much really, he has actually retired a few times

Agree with this and think people might have learned by now that our manager (as great as he is/has been for us of late and others in the past) speaks with a rather forked tongue :thumbright:

Part of his plan? :?

Of course; our manager says little without reason and/or motive ;) :ayatollah: