Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Championship Referee's

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:32 pm

I know people give the Prem refs stick, but they are miles better than the Championship refs. Watching the Leeds vs Derby game and the Referee and the linesman have been shocking, Leeds should have had a few penalty's and I don't think the linesman knows what offside is :lol: Makes you appreciate the Premier League refs tbh.

Re: Championship Referee's

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:19 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:I know people give the Prem refs stick, but they are miles better than the Championship refs. Watching the Leeds vs Derby game and the Referee and the linesman have been shocking, Leeds should have had a few penalty's and I don't think the linesman knows what offside is :lol: Makes you appreciate the Premier League refs tbh.

Offside wasn't even close to being off! Did you see peacock go for ball raised leg as goalies do but instead of putting it down as player came in he left it up deliberately so catching player in face the player didn't bend head !! ref 6ft away looking at it didn't even flinch? Commentator uniqivcaly said pen and red card which it was. :o