Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TLG - GUESS WHO HAS SIGNED ?

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:43 am

I just checked the tone of my posts last night. I was pissed as a parrot
and just could not believe anybody could find the time to go hunting for
cut and paste threads to mug someone off on a day like yesterday????

My apologies for any offence caused

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 pm

taffyapple wrote:I just checked the tone of my posts last night. I was pissed as a parrot
and just could not believe anybody could find the time to go hunting for
cut and paste threads to mug someone off on a day like yesterday????

My apologies for any offence caused

personaly i think alot of what you said was very valid. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Claire wrote:
NJ73 wrote:And there's me thinking sniping wasn't allowed on this forum.

Surely Eddie is proving TLG wrong?? Is that sniping? I think you use that word more than anyone else on here!!

Yes, but why??

We sign Bellamy, we all celebrate (I for one was almost in tears :lol: )

But Eddie May rushes to his PC and spends 20 minutes copy and pasting threads to
mug someone off?

Now lets assume TLG is in fact a right mug and a prat, so what? Everyone can see, we
all know about his digs at people on this board. Well he has been proved wrong.

If I ever felt so personally aggrieved against somebody that they could be banging around
in my head on a day like yesterday, one of Cardiff City's defining moments....

Then I'd be knocking on their door and sorting it out. I even forgot my mams birthday yesterday!!! :?

Got to think of some way to make it up to her now :lol:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:04 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Claire wrote:

Surely Eddie is proving TLG wrong?? Is that sniping? I think you use that word more than anyone else on here!!

Yes, but why??

But Eddie May rushes to his PC and spends 20 minutes copy and pasting threads to
mug someone off?

Now lets assume TLG is in fact a right mug and a prat, so what? Everyone can see, we

If I ever felt so personally aggrieved against somebody that they could be banging around

Then I'd be knocking on their door and sorting it out. I even forgot my mams birthday yesterday!!! :?

Got to think of some way to make it up to her now :lol:

Eddie is the one you should be asking, not me.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:07 pm

He wants to knock on your door Claire.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:09 pm

I've been reading all of the posts, and it has to be said I'm in a bit of two minds.

Eddie - Realistically, it IS sniping. However, it is very much justified. I know from reading posts before how TLG loves a good sniping session.

In fairness, I think this thread should be locked. It'll stop bitching of both sides, to be fair quite un-needed bitching.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Why did you feel the need to dig this up?

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Eddie May, as much as I appreciate the support, it would please me and the other members here if we didnt see threads like this on our messageboard. As others have said in this thread, the cross board tittle tattle is becoming boring and tedious to be fair, if anyone should be upset by previous and current remarks it would be myself but honestly I am not bothered by other peoples thoughts, I cant stop them or change them but lets not add fuel to an already burning fire.

I will continue to pass on info and I will deliver it with the honesty I received it, if people cannot handle that then that is their problem not mine. I am confident in what I write is accurate and true at the time of writing, things change and situations change and as far as I am aware the only info I have given that did not turn out as expected was the "RIDSDALE HAS RESIGNED" but, and others may not admit it, but Ridsdale did offer his resignation and directors made their way to the stadium to receive it, only to be presented with the service contract that he had written up and counter signed by Harris and Flintcroft, which entitled him to £1million pay off, his resignation was not accepted.

Now other seem to hold me to what happened that day but who cares I know what happened, others now what happened and now everyone knows what happened.

There are many people here who trust me and that is all that really matters but lets stop this cross board character belittling situations, well at least from this side please and hopefully it will cease on Mike's board too.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:Eddie May, as much as I appreciate the support, it would please me and the other members here if we didnt see threads like this on our messageboard. As others have said in this thread, the cross board tittle tattle is becoming boring and tedious to be fair, if anyone should be upset by previous and current remarks it would be myself but honestly I am not bothered by other peoples thoughts, I cant stop them or change them but lets not add to fuel to an already burning fire.

I will continue to pass on info and I will deliver it with the honesty I received, if people cannot handle that then that is their problem not mine. I am confident in what I write is accurate and true at the time of writing, things change and situations change and as far as I am aware the only info I have given that did not turn out as expected was the "RIDSDALE HAS RESIGNED" But and others will not admit it but Ridsdale did offer his resignation and directors made their way to the stadium to receive it, only to be presented with the service contract that he had written up and counter signed by Harris and Flintcroft, which entitled him to £1million pay off, his resignation was not accepted.

Now other seem to hold me to what happened that day but who cares I know what happened, others now what happened and now everyone knows what happened.

There are many people here who trust me and that is all that really matters but lets stop this cross board character belittling situations, well at least from this side please and hopefully it will cease on Mike's board too.

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Yes, but why??

mug someone off?

Got to think of some way to make it up to her now :lol:[/quote]

Eddie is the one you should be asking, not me.[/quote]

Right i'll shurrup :(

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:Eddie May, as much as I appreciate the support, it would please me and the other members here if we didnt see threads like this on our messageboard. As others have said in this thread, the cross board tittle tattle is becoming boring and tedious to be fair, if anyone should be upset by previous and current remarks it would be myself but honestly I am not bothered by other peoples thoughts, I cant stop them or change them but lets not add fuel to an already burning fire.

I will continue to pass on info and I will deliver it with the honesty I received it, if people cannot handle that then that is their problem not mine. I am confident in what I write is accurate and true at the time of writing, things change and situations change and as far as I am aware the only info I have given that did not turn out as expected was the "RIDSDALE HAS RESIGNED" but, and others may not admit it, but Ridsdale did offer his resignation and directors made their way to the stadium to receive it, only to be presented with the service contract that he had written up and counter signed by Harris and Flintcroft, which entitled him to £1million pay off, his resignation was not accepted.

carl yourself annis and myself were all right that day and one director and one shareholder were going there to make the arsehole resign.
You were quite right that there was a contract produced which no one except for the riddler flitcroft and harris knew existed.
that was the only reason that he dident go that day but it at least started the ball rolling to eventually remove him.
hopefully 12 months down the line most of the debt will be paid off we will be in the promised land and that tosser will just be a distant memory. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 pm

2 good posts there boys, steve are we gonna see more of you on here??? without you my life seems empty :ayatollah:

keep it coming boys

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:17 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:2 good posts there boys, steve are we gonna see more of you on here??? without you my life seems empty :ayatollah:

keep it coming boys

just a couple more toys to pick up from the pile i threw out of the pram baz :lol:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:18 pm

steve davies wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:2 good posts there boys, steve are we gonna see more of you on here??? without you my life seems empty :ayatollah:

keep it coming boys

just a couple more toys to pick up from the pile i threw out of the pram baz :lol:
:lol: blow up ones i hope ;)

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 pm

steve davies wrote:

keep it coming boys

Welcome back Steve Davies :thumbup:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:30 pm

he is back cos he missed my serious posts :D

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:Eddie May, as much as I appreciate the support, it would please me and the other members here if we didnt see threads like this on our messageboard. As others have said in this thread, the cross board tittle tattle is becoming boring and tedious to be fair, if anyone should be upset by previous and current remarks it would be myself but honestly I am not bothered by other peoples thoughts, I cant stop them or change them but lets not add fuel to an already burning fire.

End of thread really. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Sorry cant agree, TLG derserves everything he gets, you have short memories of him, if Carl was ever to post anything that didnt come off , TLG would be hell bent on making it his days agenda to slaughter on his keyboard. The fact is hes a very sad anorak.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 pm

the other Bob Wilson wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
the other Bob Wilson wrote:I honestly can't believe this thread - we've just signed Craig Bellamy for Christ's sake!

I think a thread like this was obvious as soon as Bellamy was signed.

Not to me it wasn't. We have just pulled off what is, probably correctly, being described as the greatest transfer deal in our history and yet, for some, it is just being used as a points scoring exercise.

correct Bob, this board has constantly berated Gethin Jenkins stating there is a vacuum of football people at the club who cannot negotiate contracts, and the truth be known it is only a vendetta because he kicked books out of the club shop and yet he hasn't done too badly has he?. DJ constantly berated because the disciples follow his biggest critic, yet despite being forced to sell our better players we have achieved Wembley appearances etc and of of course SAM couldn't

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 am

TLG is controversial, opinionated and arguementative, but I for one miss is thoughts/opinions on this messageboard. Can we lift is ban. I know he`s a pain in the neck, but he does liven things up.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:30 am

Taffs Well Blue wrote:correct Bob, this board has constantly berated Gethin Jenkins stating there is a vacuum of football people at the club who cannot negotiate contracts, and the truth be known it is only a vendetta because he kicked books out of the club shop and yet he hasn't done too badly has he?. DJ constantly berated because the disciples follow his biggest critic, yet despite being forced to sell our better players we have achieved Wembley appearances etc and of of course SAM couldn't

Gethin Jenkins has had quite a bit of support on this board and Sam has had his critics here as well.

DJ is the highest pay manager in the division yet always blames others when things dont go right. Talking about Wembley can yo utell us what our last 2 results were there. I 'll tell you, its was bottled * 2.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:09 am

Claire wrote:

Yes well said Claire, Eddie or anyone else is allowed to show the Snipers that We were right All along :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:02 am

Daya wrote:Sorry cant agree, TLG derserves everything he gets, you have short memories of him, if Carl was ever to post anything that didnt come off , TLG would be hell bent on making it his days agenda to slaughter on his keyboard. The fact is hes a very sad anorak.

I can understand the thinking of let sleeping dogs lay, but in other ways I couldn't agree with you more.

What amazes me is for example TOBW will jump all over Eddie for cutting and pasting a TLG balls up, but goes completely missing in action when TLG does exactly the same to member of this board.

What I would like to see is more of the self righteous posters from CCMB doing a bit more to encourage users over there to tone down their views.

It is becoming a little annoying seeing this one way traffic and I think its time these people started acting in a more balanced manner.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 am

ffs are we still banging on about this
anybody who can remember a better time to be a city fan than this is probably sat in a pool of piss in some old folks home.
does it really matter who got what right at what time etc we are where we are now and what a great feeling it is.

annis

can i put up a thread saying how right ive always been about the malaysians being here for the long haul because i think i might probably be the only person on this board who believed it from the start although a pint will do :old:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:23 am

steve davies wrote:ffs are we still banging on about this
anybody who can remember a better time to be a city fan than this is probably sat in a pool of piss in some old folks home.
does it really matter who got what right at what time etc we are where we are now and what a great feeling it is.

annis

can i put up a thread saying how right ive always been about the malaysians being here for the long haul because i think i might probably be the only person on this board who believed it from the start although a pint will do :old:

Steve I'll buy you a pint :thumbup:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:27 am

["carlccfc"]["steve davies"]ffs are we still banging on about this

annis

Steve I'll buy you a pint :thumbup:[/quote]

thanks carl

my missus wont let me come to the game until ive cleaned up this pool of piss im sat in :lol:
seriously though carl mixed emotions for me today sad about clarkey and amazing about bellers its going to be an emotional rollercoaster ride.
talksport wont let me speak to them this morning about the double standards of palace suprise suprise

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 am

steve davies wrote:["carlccfc"]["steve davies"]ffs are we still banging on about this

annis

Steve I'll buy you a pint :thumbup:

thanks carl

my missus wont let me come to the game until ive cleaned up this pool of piss im sat in :lol:
seriously though carl mixed emotions for me today sad about clarkey and amazing about bellers its going to be an emotional rollercoaster ride.
talksport wont let me speak to them this morning about the double standards of palace suprise suprise[/quote]

I know you tries to speak them last week about the same subject but they didn't want your facts on their station, about today I am feeling the same way it is going to a goosebumps day :ayatollah: