JUST SO HEART BREAKING “ EMILIANO SALA “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CONFIRMED:SADLY POLICE & FRENCH AVIATION CONFIRM SALA

Postby Edwardsccfc16 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:39 pm

Audio tape has been released from when he was in the aircraft, sent to his friend or some are saying it was to a WhatsApp group, this is the audio tape, sounds real, sounds like he’s in an aircraft aswell, also got it translated version as I doubt many speak Spanish,
https://twitter.com/radio_eme/status/10 ... 36416?s=21
Attachments
CE19CD0D-F7FC-4567-9229-397817833739.jpeg
CE19CD0D-F7FC-4567-9229-397817833739.jpeg (162.55 KiB) Viewed 58075 times
Edwardsccfc16

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby KWest » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:49 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:Audio tape has been released from when he was in the aircraft, sent to his friend or some are saying it was to a WhatsApp group, this is the audio tape, sounds real, sounds like he’s in an aircraft aswell, also got it translated version as I doubt many speak Spanish,

I’m speechless.
KWest

Postby Edwardsccfc16 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:01 pm

KWest wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:Audio tape has been released from when he was in the aircraft, sent to his friend or some are saying it was to a WhatsApp group, this is the audio tape, sounds real, sounds like he’s in an aircraft aswell, also got it translated version as I doubt many speak Spanish,

I’m speechless.

Think everyone is to be honest mate, news you never think it’ll happen to us but when it does, my god it’s heartbreaking, seeing pictures of his father in tears outside there family home, just really upsetting, think everyone at Cardiff realky needs to come together, I was really touched with how all the Leicester fans dealt with there accident and I think we should be doing the same!! One of the worst days in the clubs history is nearly over, hopefully we get some sort of positive news tomorrow or at least clarification to what happened! Once a blue, ALWAYS a bluebird!! :bluebird:
Edwardsccfc16

Postby WolfInPeace » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:04 am

Wolves fan in peace. This is heartbreaking and has been on my mind all day. I just wanted to send my thoughts & prayers to you all & to Sala himself. On molineux mix there is an Emiliano Sala thread if anybody felt like they needed some form of consoling.

Praying for the best. Football comes together
WolfInPeace

Postby Charlie Harper » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:26 am

It has to be the worst day in the history of Cardiff City.

Please come home Emiliano
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby snoopystorm » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:32 am

paulh_85 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Unless they made it safe to a secluded island then I feel tomorrow’s search at 1st light isn’t a rescue search it’s the start of the recovery mission

Such a sad day, unfortunately it seems that this transfer was doomed from the start :cry:

Really do hope we’re all proved wrong on this

Are there any such islands in that area?

There are uncharted islands around 8-10 miles out of Guernsey and Alderney which puts them in the northern part of the search area, they’re uncharted because they’re uninhabitable and too small to be classed as an island as such
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby Lamboy88 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:07 am

I'm awake at this hour as my mind is racing, wanting to know the answers that may take weeks or months to fully put together.

The thought that a single turbine aircraft can be deemed safe to fly over an expanse of water in the night at this time of year I find difficult to logic the idea. It's likely that similar flights in similar aircraft are a regular occurence, but reading that the club chartered a netjet private jet over the duration of the transfer raises the question why this still wasn't utilised.

Released audio of Emiliano voicing of his concerns over the flight and the fact the aircraft might've had trouble taking off are speculated. Very recent reports suggest that the supposed pilot Dave Henderson may not have actually been at the helm.

There are pieces of the puzzle which doesn't quite add up but most of this is speculation until confirmed.

As you can probably judge from my tone, a sense of anger has started to set in - wanting to know the answers to a horrific sequence of events. I still hold hope.
Lamboy88

Postby Sven » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:18 am

Lamboy88 wrote:I'm awake at this hour as my mind is racing, wanting to know the answers that may take weeks or months to fully put together.

The thought that a single turbine aircraft can be deemed safe to fly over an expanse of water in the night at this time of year I find difficult to logic the idea. It's likely that similar flights in similar aircraft are a regular occurence, but reading that the club chartered a netjet private jet over the duration of the transfer raises the question why this still wasn't utilised.

Released audio of Emiliano voicing of his concerns over the flight and the fact the aircraft might've had trouble taking off are speculated. Very recent reports suggest that the supposed pilot Dave Henderson may not have actually been at the helm.

There are pieces of the puzzle which doesn't quite add up but most of this is speculation until confirmed.

As you can probably judge from my tone, a sense of anger has started to set in - wanting to know the answers to a horrific sequence of events. I still hold hope.

It's a tough one, fella and all we can do is allow the rescue authorities to do their job in the (decreasing) hope that some miracle is about to occur and both player and pilot will somehow turn up alive

As for your questions, I am sure there are/will be many but each one has to be answered in its own time and by people who know rather than think

Any event like this is indeed a 'puzzle' that can be complex in its putting together and that can take time. They say patience is a virtue but in circumstances such as this we all want answers straight away but it cannot always be so...

Let's allow the facts rather than the conjecture to come through and the true will out soon enough! :cry:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Why was Sala not on a private jet

Postby todder76 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:44 am

Surely Sala should have been flown in on tans private jet being our record signing
todder76

Postby LovetheSwans » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:45 am

As a Swansea fan, I’d like to say, I’m very sorry to hear the shocking news.
I hope all are found, safe & well.
LovetheSwans

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:56 am

LovetheSwans wrote:As a Swansea fan, I’d like to say, I’m very sorry to hear the shocking news.
I hope all are found, safe & well.

Total respect, Thank you :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Peter Ward » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:02 am

My best wishes and condolences to both the families and friends of Sala, and to all at City, from a Brighton fan.
Peter Ward

Postby Steve Vena » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:06 am

Wolves supporter here.... My best wishesand thoughts to everyone involved and to the fans and all the people involved with Cardiff City. Thoughts are with Emiliano and the pilot and hope for good news....God bless.
Steve Vena

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:46 am

Good luck
Attachments
2A8EF87C-8E20-44C2-87D6-EAFAD6E7890B.jpeg
2A8EF87C-8E20-44C2-87D6-EAFAD6E7890B.jpeg (314.21 KiB) Viewed 56573 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Re: Why was Sala not on a private jet

Postby RICK+CCFC » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:56 am

todder76 wrote:Surely Sala should have been flown in on tans private jet being our record signing

I think a lot of very serious questions, such as this, are going to be asked,,, in due course.....

God Almighty.
RICK+CCFC

Postby Gringo22 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:51 am

Just read now that melmet dalman has said that he arranged his own travel over here.
Gringo22

Postby NorfolkFox » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:00 am

Such very sad news. Our hearts are with you just as yours were for us. Thoughts with you all and his loved ones R. I. P.
NorfolkFox

Postby olivettes » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:06 am

Good morning everyone.
First, I would like to apologise if my english is not very good.

I'm a FC Nantes fan but I couldn't be to the meetings in the memory of Emiliano yesterday evening in Nantes because I live 200 miles away, in Brest.
Sala arrived in FC Nantes 3,5 years ago from a rival club, the Girondins de Bordeaux. He conquers all our hearts by his incredible state of mind, his love for work, and his infinite kindness. He fought on the pitch and on training fields and his level increased month after month. He was a rough stone but cut it untiringly and became special for all of us.

His last celebration in our stadium reflects the love between the fans and him.

https://twitter.com/StaditoFootball/sta ... 5775800320
https://youtu.be/ckL8PUbA8GI

Yesterday, a Marseille fan told me that "everyone loves Sala". It's common to say this when someone disappears but for him it's the truth.
Everyone loves Sala.

We were very sad to see him sign in another club, but today our sorrow is so deep and absolute...
During the last weeks, I could see that Cardiff fans were waiting for him with hope. Despite the sadness, many of the FC Nantes fans were ready to pay attention to him as a bluebird, cause he's special, because it was Him.
Thank you so much for the tribute and the love you reserved to him.
I feel like both of us supports the same colours today, somewhere between your blue and our yellow-green.

Bluebirds, I hope the best to all of you.

olivettes

Postby WestHamFan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:09 am

Just thought I would post on here to pass on my love and thoughts are with you all. Really puts things into perspective and makes you realise how important life is. A truly gut-wrenching situation for Nantes football club and obviously the family. Lets pray for some good news and hopefully the miracle can get in motion.

Best of luck for the rest of the season lads and hopefully them well needed goals come from somewhere! :bluebird:
WestHamFan

Postby Jumanji Jim » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:23 am

If reports are true that the plane/pilot requested permission for emergency landing on Guernsey, then why arent the search teams looking at this flight path from their last reported position to Guernsey? They appear to be concentrating on the area where the plane lost contact with radar - surely its worth looking at the flight path from where they were to Gueurnsey?
But this I swear, before you and before Almighty God, that when we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead or alive, we will all come home together
Jumanji Jim

Postby Kanester » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:56 am

I have not posted on here for a while although I visit everyday, this whole thing has really upset me, I can't beleive this has happened, it feels like a nightmare I'm truly shocked and can only imagine what Nates F.C and Sala's family are going through.

I just want to say thank you to the whole football community for your support too.

Let's prey for a miracle.
Kanester

Postby boyo1927 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 am

Sky news reporting on theory a life raft was deployed! Why oh why do these life boats not have GPS built in when inflated? Also my view is some form of search should have continued both nights they have been missing.... Yes it's dark but had the raft had some form of reflective or lighting?
boyo1927

Postby BeerBelly » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:33 am

Blade here,

Registered on your site simply to express my sincere condolences. A shocking turn of events that is tragic on so many levels.
Things like this but everything in context.

I am sure that like all of you, I am praying that this ends with some good news and that they somehow survived this. Until we know for sure that is all that anyone can do.

Stay strong BlueBirds.
BeerBelly

Postby tylorstown18891 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:36 am

Very sad news my thoughts are with his family and close friends, very wrong to use this situation for clickbait though should be ashamed. :oops:
tylorstown18891

Postby Kloppette » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:56 am

Dear Bluebirds,

Scouser here in peace.

Just to wish you and Nantes supporters strength in dealing with this horrible tragedy.
Kloppette

Postby Grombleton » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:18 am

Brighton fan here. Echoing the sentiments of not just other fans posting here, but the entire football community: a tragic thing to have happened and we all hope for a positive outcome.

Football has its rivalries, but we are all together in praying for Emiliano, the pilot and their families, friends and all those affected and also for anyone associated with Cardiff/Nantes.
Grombleton

Postby Logie » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:23 pm

Just had an aviation expert on the radio, said its a very risky flight to fly that type of plane low over the water during Winter. Also said that most likely reason for the plane to deseand to 2,700ft was to get rid of ice off the plane.
Logie

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:59 pm

Police call off search for the day
Guernsey Police have called off the search for Emiliano Sala, pilot David Ibbotson and the missing plane for the day.

They say no trace of the aircraft has yet been found after two days of looking in the English Channel.

Guernsey Police tweeted: “After an intensive search using multiple aircraft and one lifeboat over the last nine hours, we have found no trace of the missing plane.

“With the light now fading, the search will shortly be suspended for the night.

“A decision about whether to recommence will be taken early tomorrow morning. There will be no further updates tonight.”

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby fred keenor » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:07 pm

Pilots forum again report that
The pilot was not qualified or registered to use ils , this can be checked on a database, quite openly.
Yet the pilot tweeted he was rusty using ils landing in nantes.
I know he has probably lost his life as well but if his agent chose this plane, and whoever employed this part time pilot,need prosecuting.
fred keenor

Postby ch1ppy82 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:15 pm

im praying for a miracle hope he gets found safe and well and after reading that jesus mind my heads all over place poor guy
ch1ppy82

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat