JUST SO HEART BREAKING “ EMILIANO SALA “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED: “ FRENCH AUTHORITIES SALA ‘

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:21 am

pembroke allan wrote:What to city do now? We are desperate for a striker now this! Club must be in turmoil with this news hope premier league gives us special dispensation to get replacement after deadline only 9 days away now!

Life / Family is way more important than Football Allan, football is just a game :cry:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby dogfound » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:22 am

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:What to city do now? We are desperate for a striker now this! Club must be in turmoil with this news hope premier league gives us special dispensation to get replacement after deadline only 9 days away now!

I think that's a topic for another day Allan.

Maybe so but thought question needs to be asked as it is relevant. Payed respects earlier :(

no Allan, just no, leave it drop.
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:22 am

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I think that's a topic for another day Allan.

Maybe so but thought question needs to be asked as it is relevant. Payed respects earlier :(

no Allan, just no, leave it drop.
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Life / Family is way more important than Football Allan, football is just a game :cry:

Yes very true just had close friend drop dead no reason! So probably should have opened new thread on subject closed :thumbright:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
pembroke allan

Re: CONFIRMED: ‘ TERRIBLE/ SAD NEWS FRENCH AUTHORITIES SALA

Postby Gaynor Straight » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:23 am

Truly shocking.
Gaynor Straight

Postby montyblue » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:23 am

This is like the announcement of the death of gary speed completly and utterly shocking news this morning.
montyblue

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:23 am

This is sickening news..unfortunately if there were any survivors they would almost certainly been found by now

Only grain of comfort is that no wreckage has been sighted yet. Maybe just maybe they managed to land somewhere but unfortunately it’s not looking good

Thoughts with friends and family of those onboard
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby skiprat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:24 am

Agree somebody has possibly died .forget football its meaningless in comparison to this.
skiprat

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:26 am

The British coastguard said in a statement that it was assisting Guernsey Coastguard with a search for a light aircraft missing off Alderney in the Channel Islands, but that the plane had not yet been found.

Guernsey police said the missing aircraft had been flying from Nantes to Cardiff with two people on board.

A record signing for Cardiff, 28-year-old Argentinian striker Sala completed a move to the Premier League club at the weekend but had returned to France, where he had been playing for Ligue 1 side Nantes.

French media, quoting police sources, said Sala was on the light aircraft that disappeared from radar on Monday night while apparently flying from Nantes to Cardiff.

Cardiff told the BBC that they are "seeking clarification" over what has happened.

Sala had signed a three-and-a-half year deal with the Welsh club after scoring 12 Ligue 1 goals in 19 appearances this season.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:27 am

Emiliano Sala was on board missing plane from Nantes amid grave fears over Cardiff striker

A massive search operation has been launched after the Piper Malibu plane from Nantes to Cardiff disappeared

TUESDAY 22 JAN 2019

NEW CARDIFF SIGNING EMILIANO SALA 'ABOARD MISSING PLANE' FROM NANTES

Daily Mirror

Cardiff City's new record £15million signing Emiliano Sala was on board a missing private jet from Nantes to the Welsh capital, Mirror Football understands.

A major search operation is underway after the light aircraft disappeared from radar near the Casquets lighthouse on Alderney in the Channel Islands.

Guernsey Police revealed that the Piper Malibu - a single-engine plane carrying a pilot and the Bluebirds' record signing - has been missing since 8.30pm on Monday night.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bananas » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:28 am

I'm not a man of god but I'm praying now for both Emiliano and the pilot...... Come on god......
Bananas

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:29 am

A statement from police on Guernsey, a British island just off the coast of France, said lifeboats and helicopters had searched for several hours for the plane, which had two people on board, without success.

"The search was terminated at 02:00, with all search and rescue assets being stood down, due to strengthening winds, worsening sea conditions and reducing visibility," the statement said.

Helicopters from the British and French coastguard joined renewed efforts on Tuesday morning to find the plane which is thought to have crashed.

Sala, 28, who had been at Nantes since 2016 and had scored 12 league goals this season, had signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with relegation-threatened Cardiff subject to receiving international clearance.

When he put pen to paper at Cardiff on Saturday, he said in a statement: "I'm very happy to be here. It gives me great pleasure and I can't wait to start training, meet my new team-mates and get down to work.

"For me it feels special (to be the club's record signing). I have come here wanting to work and to help my team-mates and the club."
TopCat CCFC

Postby Deano1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:31 am

Football is irrelevant today
Deano1

Postby Charlie Harper » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:32 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:Awful to hear the news. Please God lets hope the pilot and Sala is found and all is ok.

I keep thinking / hoping the same but I'm afraid it all stacks up to the worst possible news I fear

I am sick to the pit of my stomach and pray to God everything turns out ok. Emiliano Sala is one of our own :bluebird:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby snoopystorm » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:32 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:A statement from police on Guernsey, a British island just off the coast of France, said lifeboats and helicopters had searched for several hours for the plane, which had two people on board, without success.

"The search was terminated at 02:00, with all search and rescue assets being stood down, due to strengthening winds, worsening sea conditions and reducing visibility," the statement said.

Helicopters from the British and French coastguard joined renewed efforts on Tuesday morning to find the plane which is thought to have crashed.

Sala, 28, who had been at Nantes since 2016 and had scored 12 league goals this season, had signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with relegation-threatened Cardiff subject to receiving international clearance.

When he put pen to paper at Cardiff on Saturday, he said in a statement: "I'm very happy to be here. It gives me great pleasure and I can't wait to start training, meet my new team-mates and get down to work.

Certainly isn’t looking good if they still haven’t found any wreckage

"For me it feels special (to be the club's record signing). I have come here wanting to work and to help my team-mates and the club."
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby kjbevan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:34 am

Who is this Allan, is there something wrong with him? Right now CCFC doesnt matter ffs
kjbevan

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am

Bananas wrote:I'm not a man of god but I'm praying now for both Emiliano and the pilot...... Come on god......

Our thoughts are with everyone concerned a 28-year-old in the prime of his life, it doesn't bear thinking about.
Last edited by Bluebina on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluebina

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:37 am

kjbevan wrote:Who is this Allan, is there something wrong with him? Right now CCFC doesnt matter ffs

Hey it's me ok I have a right to ask a question dont need you to stick your nose in and prelong subject i said was closed :banghead:
pembroke allan

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:38 am

pembroke allan wrote:
kjbevan wrote:Who is this Allan, is there something wrong with him? Right now CCFC doesnt matter ffs

Hey it's me ok I have a right to ask a question dont need you to stick your nose in and prelong subject i said was closed :banghead:

Let it go gents...
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Dahboy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:39 am

He said sorry case closed and you are bringing it up again. So now you leave it out :oops:
Dahboy

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:40 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Nantes have cancelled their cup game tomorrow

Annis, can you please delete the Facebook link above. Absolute vile.

Would you believe he's a director of a company and all

Will look for it now to delete

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby phantom » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:40 am

Things like this, we all put rivalries apart as this is a really shocking piece of news
Let's hope the people on board are still found safe and alive

Messages of support from all of us over at Ashton Gate
https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic ... nt-3418066

A sad day for our great sport
phantom

Postby Bluebird Always » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes very true just had close friend drop dead no reason! So probably should have opened new thread on subject closed :thumbright:

How can you possibly put a smiling and thumbs up imogee at the end of your post at a time like this.
So disrespectful! Clueless!
Bluebird Always

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Let it go gents...

I did but this person sort fit to have go at me after I realised my post should been elswhere and his admitted do.. anyway be back tomorrow when undoubtedly the subject will be more appropriate :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:42 am

Unbelievable. One of the most disrespectful posts I’ve ever read. It’s just football it comes a distant 2nd to this. Maybe instead of worrying about Cardiff striker issues you should prioritise a long hard look at your life values.

Shocking.
Last edited by Bluebirdforlife77 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby NIBluebird » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:42 am

Absolutely devastating news
NIBluebird

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:43 am

A search has been launched for a small plane that went missing over the Channel Islands while carrying two passengers, one of whom is feared to be new Cardiff City FC signing Emiliano Sala.

The 28-year-old Argentinian striker was signed by the Welsh club for £15m on Saturday and was due to arrive in Cardiff on Monday night from the French city of Nantes.

Air Traffic Control has confirmed that an aircraft disappeared from radar near the Casquets lighthouse on Alderney in the Channel Islands at around 8.30pm, BBC reports.

“Genuine concerns” were raised after Sala failed to respond to messages on social media, says the broadcaster.

French news agencies are reporting that the footballer was on board the two-seater Piper Malibu, although the claim has not been confirmed by authorities.

A major search operation has been launched, Guernsey Police announced today.
A statement from the force said: “Guernsey Coastguard received an alert at 20:23 from Jersey ATC, that a light aircraft had gone off their radar approximately 15 miles north of Guernsey, initiating a major search and rescue operation involving both St Peter Port and Alderney lifeboats. Air Search 1 and 2 HM Coastguard helicopters are also involved in the search.”

The search was abandoned in the early hours of Tuesday owing to adverse weather conditions and poor visibility, but has since resumed, Sky News reports.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Grangetown blue » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:43 am

Shocking news very upsettin,does anyone know if he got kids?
Grangetown blue

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:43 am

Bluebird Always wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

How can you possibly put a smiling and thumbs up imogee at the end of your post at a time like this.
So disrespectful! Clueless!

It wa to acknowledge the subject was closed was nothing else :evil:
pembroke allan

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:44 am

Allan didn't mean any harm with his post, lay off him guys, lets all pray for Sala and the pilot at this awful time.
Wolfpac

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat