Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CLUB SHOP SHAMBLES

Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:41 am

Somone mentioned that they have run out of letters and that you wont be able to have BELLAMY untill monday

Is this club for f*cking real?? id be ringing up suppliers etc and would get a massive order of all letters whithin the day!!! and when i had 200 of each letter left id order more!

always the same with that place, they have any retard who can stand behind a counter working there, then gets down to his last Y and say's "think ill order some more for next week" BONEHEAD!! :twisted:

same thing for the past 10 years

really grips my shit

Re: CLUB SHOP SHAMBLES

Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:42 am

Ben wrote:Somone mentioned that they have run out of letters and that you wont be able to have BELLAMY untill monday

Is this club for f*cking real?? id be ringing up suppliers etc and would get a massive order of all letters whithin the day!!! and when i had 200 of each letter left id order more!

always the same with that place, they have any retard who can stand behind a counter working there, then gets down to his last Y and say's "think ill order some more for next week" BONEHEAD!! :twisted:

same thing for the past 10 years

really grips my shit

They wanna get me on board, I'd soon sort that shit out. If I can get a bungalow built for free, then a few letters would be a walk in the park. Dumb asses

Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:49 am

Ben wrote:
really grips my shit

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:57 am

to be fair they've sold 3000 shirts since yesterday with Bellamy on the back? according to sky

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 pm

That doesn't surprise me and should not have been a surprise to them.

They have to think big now, the manager does, the directors do, so why not the club shop management.

What next, perhaps we will sell more refreshments, perhaps there will be a huge upsurge in corporate bookings. We have to be ready to take financial advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 pm

No excuse really those letters are fractions of pennies

The more you order to heat seal the cheaper it gets

You can go into Canton & buy letters from City Print

LOad of bollox

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:56 pm

exactly! they knew they were signing bellers, they knew shirts would fly off the rails with his name on, they are usless

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:00 pm

I made the mistake of getting mine printed last wednesday before the burton game, the girl told me i they had no number 9's and no number 1's, i they had barely any names, in the end, seeing as i went down speicially for it, i took the risk of getting whittingham 7, if he goes im going to be GUTTED! :evil:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 pm

It's all very well saying what the club shop *should* have done, ignores two points.

1) We're skint.
2) We ain't getting credit off suppliers.

Difficult to get stock in based upon those two points, because I'd frankly be amazed if any supplier would want less than all the money up front...

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:15 pm

nerd wrote:It's all very well saying what the club shop *should* have done, ignores two points.

1) We're skint.
2) We ain't getting credit off suppliers.

Difficult to get stock in based upon those two points, because I'd frankly be amazed if any supplier would want less than all the money up front...

Point two is the relevant one, & one that needs addressing soon. Is the retail side owned by the club??? Or is this another potential income stream that was mortgaged off by the previous regime???? I Remember the old club shop was run by Joma, thanks to PR, because we couldent afford to pay them in 2005.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Place is a complete shambles, I asked about a shirt two days after Sheff U.. The young lady in the shop said there was no chance of getting a new order of shirts in before the 20th, I'm willing to put a lot of money on that they did order a load more.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Of course we have to have the stock otherwise we can't take advantage of this opportunity. That's the whole point of bringing Bellers here to generate money to help with his costs, this is why the club wanted his marketing rights.

The club shop have underestimated the demand and they should have been prepared. Hope they have enough lager !!!!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:24 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27088265/

lol

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 pm

bloody hell we only signed him yesterdaay!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Im surprised they didnt run out of "L"s before the "Y"s mind!!!! :lol:

Where have all the f*cking "Y" s gone ? :lol:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Buy a shirt and go down the jacks or Brizzle for them to print BELLAMY on to really rub it in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Merlin wrote:Where have all the f*cking "Y" s gone ? :lol:

"You've had all the Y's, you've had ll the Y's, you fat b*stard, you fat b*stard, you had all the Y's"

Taxi! :oops:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Buy a shirt and go down the jacks or Brizzle for them to print BELLAMY on to really rub it in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

get your own avator

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 pm

AlexBennett wrote:I made the mistake of getting mine printed last wednesday before the burton game, the girl told me i they had no number 9's and no number 1's, i they had barely any names, in the end, seeing as i went down speicially for it, i took the risk of getting whittingham 7, if he goes im going to be GUTTED! :evil:

I got Ledley on the back of last seasons away shirt. Every time I went to the shop, they weren't printing or didn't have the letters. In the end, I bit the bullet and got the printing done in JJB a few days before the play off final.

Ledley in Premiership letters. :evil: :lol: Typical!!!

Can never wear it again!