Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Have those of you who are going to the away games in September and or October sorted your membership out yet?

I still have not got round to it as I resent having to pay the extra £25 each for me and Mrs G to watch nay suffer Wales away. Tickets for Montenegro are £9 I have heard.

Also do you have to get your tickets beforehand?

Re: Wales

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:04 pm

squashed grapes wrote:Have those of you who are going to the away games in September and or October sorted your membership out yet?

I still have not got round to it as I resent having to pay the extra £25 each for me and Mrs G to watch nay suffer Wales away. Tickets for Montenegro are £9 I have heard.

Also do you have to get your tickets beforehand?

Sorted out mine- Gold membership £25 or you cant apply for away tickets.
Received the paperwork for tickets through the post already for Montenegro and Switzerland.
PLEASE NOTE - The tickets for Montenegro are only £9 because you have to pick them up at PODGORICA.
Switzerland tickets £25 each plus 35.25 special delivery.
Tounrament home tickets proforma already been sent out - Prices for Gold members are either £54 or £94 for all games.
Silver membership are £57 and £95.
Cheaper tickets behind the goals others not behind the goals.
apply early to avoid disappointment. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Please note the green tournament ticket application form has to be returned by 31 AUG 2010.
An extra £2.00 is payable to have your tickets sent out by 1st class post.
Or £21.00 for special delivery.
The FAW have noted that if you opt for 1st class and your tickets go missing then you will not get replacements and they wont reprint tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collections from the FAW Office will be free of charge. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 am

Better get my arse in gear.

I think the trip organisers are sorting our match tickets out but not sure how that works if some people aint paid the England tax.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Yeah ive got my membership sorted..

Looking forward to Switzerland away! Where are you all planning on staying?? Heard Basel is a bit on the quiet side? Anyone stying in Germany??

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:22 pm

doing both games, the tickets for monty you will have collect from a hotel,not sure which one yet.