Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Karen Brady

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:30 pm

I can't fault you mate.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Am I the only one who thinks she's turned into a bit of a pig ?

10 years ago maybe, but too many years hanging around with those 2 dirty perves (Gold and Sullivan) has taken its toll.

Just like her club (West Ham) her best years are behind her :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Am I the only one who thinks she's turned into a bit of a pig ?

10 years ago maybe, but too many years hanging around with those 2 dirty perves (Gold and Sullivan) has taken its toll.

:o :o :o :o i am saddened by you outburst ;) :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Am I the only one who thinks she's turned into a bit of a pig ?

I bet those pair of dirty looking fuckers have put a bit into her in the past!!! :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 pm

tonblue wrote:
John Bowens brotherj wrote:Baz,

Whats your thoughts on Johanna Lumley, Natasha Kaplinsky and Rita Fairclough :?:

Locally the woman, in the card shop in Hannah Street takes some beating. ;)

OI that woman in the card shop is my next door neighbour(not bad eh),you wanna see her f*cking daughters. :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

Card shop woman is class, too have her as a neighbour would be great, to have her would be even better. :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:19 pm

scandalous :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:scandalous :D

Quite, she is a looker though ;)

Could you settle a £100.00 bet I have with Steve Walters & Kelvin Darby. What was the name of the lollipop guy, by the crossing by Mary Street was it Mervyn or Wyndham ?

I will not tell you who, I bet as you will just say the opposite.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 pm

I'd bum the f**k out of Karen Brady.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:

Could you settle a £100.00 bet I have with Steve Walters & Kelvin Darby. What was the name of the lollipop guy, by the crossing by Mary Street was it Mervyn or Wyndham ?

debs said mervyn :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

debs said mervyn :ayatollah:

Correct Sir, the drunken bastards better pay me up, or I will get Hank Coleman to work them over severly. :evil: :evil:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:43 pm

you may never ever find them to pay up..................................the york has closed down :o

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:you may never ever find them to pay up..................................the york has closed down :o

Whaaaaaaaaaaat are you serious :?: God I served my appretership drinking in that poxy hole.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:you may never ever find them to pay up..................................the york has closed down :o

Whaaaaaaaaaaat are you serious :?: God I served my appretership drinking in that poxy hole.
same here jimmy and i were the same age

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:02 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

same here jimmy and i were the same age

All I can say is Frank Bruno, lentil soup, bottled scollops and harvested wardrobes. I am speechless. :shock: :shock: