Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Breaking news: “ Emiliano Sala “

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:16 pm

I will be the first to say this but how the feck has the pilot got out of the front seat and out of the plane and Emiliano is next go the door and hasn't got out unless there is a clear answer I'm missing.
I guess this isn't the time as I'm angry as experts thought it must be the pilot due to position.

We never even said hello before we have to say goodbye
Fly high bluebird
R.I.P. Emiliano x
Last edited by Charlie Harper on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:16 pm

E74A3A45-3B55-433B-B5AC-1CDCB9B46710.jpeg

Credit to Unbelievable Jeff Facebook Page
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:17 pm

Closure to his family at least RIP

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:19 pm

RIP Sala.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:19 pm

In the circumstances , the best possible outcome for all concerned. Now at least everyone especially the poor family have closure and don't have to wonder what happened or be haunted by their imaginations about his final resting place.
God Rest his Soul.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:22 pm

Cruelly snatched from greatness god bless RIP SALA

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:24 pm

I had a feeling it was Emiliano that was found, so sad RIP.

Re: Breaking news Emiliano Sala

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:27 pm

Liles93 wrote:At least now his family can have closure. What a terrible ordeal for them, so tragic. I can only hope now they will be able to recover Dave Ibbotson's body too for the sake of his family. Damn shame. Rest in peace Emiliano.

Couldn’t put it better.

RIP Emiliano x

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:27 pm

So desperately sad. I can’t imagine the pain his family are going through. Rest in peace Sala.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:I will be the first to say this but how the feck has the pilot got out of the front seat and out of the plane and Emiliano is next go the door and hasn't got out unless there is a clear answer I'm missing.
I guess this isn't the time as I'm angry as experts thought it must be the pilot due to position.
i presume the pilot just knew what to do in that situation and unfortunately Emiliano didnt, however at least Sala's family have some closure now, Dave could be anywhere.
So so tragic.

We never even said hello before we have to say goodbye
Fly high bluebird
R.I.P. Emiliano x

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 pm

Rest in peace, our beloved sala

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:39 pm

R.I.P. Sala!

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Such a sad sad incident. A total waste of 2 lives and families left devastated from it.

Emiliano Sala never reached his goal in playing for us in the PL.

He will never be forgotten even though he never wore the shirt. Staying in the PL would be the highest compliment we could make to him and David.

Together as one, always RIP to the both of you.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:49 pm

RIP Emiliano. His spirit will be with the club for the rest of this season and many more to come! I’m sure the boys will give 110% every game for Emiliano, as they have done against Arsenal and Bournemouth. So sad to see a young man’s life end chasing his dream

Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:04 am

Rest In Peace Emiliano Sala. So heartbreaking what happened, I just hope you rest easy.

You're a Bluebird no matter what Emiliano and you will live long in the memory of all Bluebirds.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:10 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:In the circumstances , the best possible outcome for all concerned. Now at least everyone especially the poor family have closure and don't have to wonder what happened or be haunted by their imaginations about his final resting place.
God Rest his Soul.

Really?what about the pilots family? Agreed it is closure for the sala family, and he will now be laid to rest in peace :sad7: but the Ibbotson family are left with the possibility he may never be found :shock: R.I.P.EMILIANO :bluebird:

Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:15 am

RIP Emiliano Sala such a tragic sad story . Praise to all the people involved in raising the money which has helped not only find him, but most importantly to bring his body home to rest in peace,and given his family some closure. Hopefully the pilot can be found. Looks like Sala could not get out of the plane, it took little bit longer to confirm it was him, the body will be in bad state. What a cruel life.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:31 am

bluesince62 wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:In the circumstances , the best possible outcome for all concerned. Now at least everyone especially the poor family have closure and don't have to wonder what happened or be haunted by their imaginations about his final resting place.
God Rest his Soul.

Really?what about the pilots family? Agreed it is closure for the sala family, and he will now be laid to rest in peace :sad7: but the Ibbotson family are left with the possibility he may never be found :shock: R.I.P.EMILIANO :bluebird:

Yes we all know there is another person involved in all of this mate. Don't try and make out that we dont ok. He was just commenting on the breaking news tonight.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:24 am

Devastating news but some closure for the family of Emiliano Sala

Let's not forget there is still another person to be located and recovered yet :cry:

RIP, Bluebird Emiliano Sala :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:55 am

Dahboy wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
God Rest his Soul.

Yes we all know there is another person involved in all of this mate. Don't try and make out that we dont ok. He was just commenting on the breaking news tonight.

WTF are you on about,where do I try to make out anything ? I simply pointed out,that it is not"the best possible outcome for all concerned " as he had quoted in his post :roll: there are 2 people involved,one has some closure , the other not so,not on this board to argue,or deliberately row with posters,so I think you are trying to read too much into my post :old: :bluebird:

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:13 am

RIP Emiliano

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:19 am

R.I.P Emiliano :cry: “Together we will make it” :cry:

Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:20 am

R.I.P Sala

You will always be a Bluebird

:bluescarf: :bluebird:

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:18 am

Sign a song for Sala...
We will never let you go...
You will always be.....
At City with me.

:bluebird: "TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE IT" :bluebird:
Last edited by Dahboy on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:19 am

God bless RIP sala

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:55 am

Rest In peace Emiliano.
Thoughts go to his family and friends and also to David Ibbotson’s family with the hope that his body is recovered.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:21 am

We never really got to know you, but we shall NEVER forget you .
RIP Emiliano. Thoughts and condolences to your family and friends :bluebird:

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:40 am

RIP EMILIANO, FOREVER A BLUEBIRD

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:40 am

Emiliano
RIP :bluebird:
You will always be, at City with me.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:45 am

Why, Why,Why?

RIP now lad, my thoughts and prayers go out to both families and friends :bluebird:

And when the dust settles I hope you get the answers you need for closure. God bless you all.