Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEVILLE GRANGETOWN

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Closed down today drunck there for over 30 years fu@ked off.Where can we go sat now before game who serve glass.

Re: NEVILLE GRANGETOWN

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:16 pm

x grangetown wrote:Closed down today drunck there for over 30 years fu@ked off.Where can we go sat now before game who serve glass.

The Cornwall :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:17 pm

x grangetown wrote:Closed down today drunck there for over 30 years fu@ked off.Where can we go sat now before game who serve glass.

Had a few in there myself over the years. Sad day.

http://www.cardiffpubs.co.uk/Pub.php?Pub=Neville :(

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Another Enterrpise inn closing. They are bloody crooks.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:23 pm

sign of the times, it was one of 15 pubs up for auction at the culver hotel.Will prob be turned into flats now.
There goes another old time pub.soon all we will have left are wetherspoons and those plastic new pubs that make you feel like you are drinking in IKEA.
Where have the pubs gone with a dart board,card table,pool table, juke box and some real people in them.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Denzil wrote:sign of the times, it was one of 15 pubs up for auction at the culver hotel.Will prob be turned into flats now.
There goes another old time pub.soon all we will have left are wetherspoons and those plastic new pubs that make you feel like you are drinking in IKEA.
Where have the pubs gone with a dart board,card table,pool table, juke box and some real people in them.

Good point. I viseted a couple of "traditional" pubs in Newcastle city centre last weekend.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Your brother in law told me Bellamy is going to buy it! :lol:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm

I was in there Sunday night, although the place let itself go we were always comforable there.

Enterprise inn are thick cunts, landlord was telling us they could only buy barrels from them and thats why prices were high and people got cans instead :evil:

Because of this me and a couple of mates had starting popping in the Cornwall and Lyndon as the grange and Legends are shite.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Sad to hear that, had many a good swish in there over the years. Always a good welcome in there. :( :(

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:06 pm

I went in there before the Arsenal FA cup game, was a good pub fair play! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: